Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so you reps know me from various messages.

I ordered SLP's Loudmouth Axleback exhaust for my 08 Mustang GT a week ago. I got the email saying that my order had been received, but never a confirmation order that it was approved or declined. Because I'm always concerned about things like this, I messaged one of your reps here on MM to try and get the status on my email. I didn't hear anything back.

Now, a week later today I check my email to see that AM canceled my order! Why? Because they didn't get my confirmation for the order. Kind of hard to confirm anything when you guys don't send me a confirmation email. It's even harder for me to get a hold of anyone from AM because, funnily enough, I have access to the internet more than I do a phone that can dial out here.

So now the end result is me having missed out on the sale, where I got that particular exhaust for $355.99 because AM never sent me a confirmation email.

Some help here?

I've gotten my parts from LMR no problem, and given AM's willingness to help people out and the reviews they get I was more or less expecting that much, especially after all the help your reps have given me thus far.

Bottom line is I just want to get my exhaust so I can slap it on once I get home on R&R.

Zack

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
I have outstanding PM's to AM that haven't been repiled to neither. Hopefully they chime in a give you the exhaust for the same price plus the 6% off.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Alright, so you reps know me from various messages.

I ordered SLP's Loudmouth Axleback exhaust for my 08 Mustang GT a week ago. I got the email saying that my order had been received, but never a confirmation order that it was approved or declined. Because I'm always concerned about things like this, I messaged one of your reps here on MM to try and get the status on my email. I didn't hear anything back.

Now, a week later today I check my email to see that AM canceled my order! Why? Because they didn't get my confirmation for the order. Kind of hard to confirm anything when you guys don't send me a confirmation email. It's even harder for me to get a hold of anyone from AM because, funnily enough, I have access to the internet more than I do a phone that can dial out here.

So now the end result is me having missed out on the sale, where I got that particular exhaust for $355.99 because AM never sent me a confirmation email.

Some help here?

I've gotten my parts from LMR no problem, and given AM's willingness to help people out and the reviews they get I was more or less expecting that much, especially after all the help your reps have given me thus far.

Bottom line is I just want to get my exhaust so I can slap it on once I get home on R&R.

Zack
I'm really sorry about the confusion here. I'm not exactly sure what happened but we definitely dropped the ball! Shoot me a PM with your contact information and I'll have one of my CS Supervisors contact you directly to make this right.

I'll make sure you're taken care of and get your exhaust a discounted price ASAP. Hang in there, you'll be enjoying your exhaust in no time!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance!

-Dan
I have outstanding PM's to AM that haven't been repiled to neither. Hopefully they chime in a give you the exhaust for the same price plus the 6% off.
Hey CabikeJumper,

I'm sorry that your PM's went unanswered. Can you please PM me directly and I'll get you taken care of?

-Dan

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries Dan. Shane managed to get back with me. AM holds true to its reputation of having outstanding customer service. He checked into my order and said my exhaust should be on my grandfather's doorstep in about 4 days.

Thanks for the response though guys and thanks again for keeping up the hard work, I know you guys are more than busy supporting all of those Mustang enthuseists out there!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
No worries Dan. Shane managed to get back with me. AM holds true to its reputation of having outstanding customer service. He checked into my order and said my exhaust should be on my grandfather's doorstep in about 4 days.

Thanks for the response though guys and thanks again for keeping up the hard work, I know you guys are more than busy supporting all of those Mustang enthuseists out there!
I'm glad to hear you're all squared away! Thank you for the kind words and let me know if you ever have any questions.

I'm only a PM away if you ever need assistance!

-Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts