Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a mustang i admit! Honestly i have a 20b rotary engine that pushes 450 at wheels weighing almost half of what your boat mustangs weigh! its funny to think that guys ever had a chance against me. Whenever one of your ponys pulls up to the light i just look forward always driving the speed limit but you guys find it your heads to race anybody anywhere and at anytime!AND YOU NEVER WIN! I give mustangs at least two car lengths before i even consider pressing the gas! All you hicks drive piston powered crap cars that can not handle worth a crap! Any takers on who wants to step up to the plate and race me! My 20b rx-8 will 100% destroy your cars! The rotary community always talks smack on you guys, i can see why!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
yay, we have a troll. i feel a ban coming on.
awww.. gtsetgo, can we keep em? can we? i promise i'll get a jar and punch some holes in the top and we can just look at them whenever we want! it's so cute how they come to our forum to try and stroke their e-kawk.

·
Registered
353 Posts
yea, but with the rotary engine, all the power is in the very top end, rather than across a wide band. So *shrug* I'll race ya.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
dont ban him, lets watch him suffer.

to the OP.

i have $1000 CASH thats says you wont pull on my measly little mustang. i want a stop to 180MPH... bring it bitch.

where you at?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.