Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so while installing or attempting to install my front springs over the past week i noticed that i have no front sway bar just a whole in the control arm that im sure it is supposed to go. im guessing i should get this since i have a decent set up now. so should i go with the eibach since thats the springs and shocks or is there a better brand?

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
people remove the front swaybar to enhance weight distribution for drag racing.. it shifts the weight the rear tires quicker/better thus resulting in better sixty foot times out of the whole on the track.

on the street however it gives the car a little bit more slop and the car will tend to lean more when turning. Im not a fan of no swaybar on a daily driver, my 88 has one with poly bushings and end links. I unbolt it from each control arm and leave it bolted in the top swaybar mounts in the frame when I take the car to a track.

Id say if your daily driving the car or it's mainly a street car pickup a stocker for $15 on craigslist and buy new end links and bushings $20 at most or go and get a steeda bar which is lighter and stronger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.