Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Actually there is a video that his passanger was recording, but it'll never make it to the interwebz. :lmao)

This little Skittle was out last night and as soon as I seen the car, I blurted out "Whose car is this?"

I don't feel like digging through other pages to find his immense **** talking on how he had previously owned and SRT-4 and it was a piece of dick and that his Cobra was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Anyways, I wanted to run him BAD just for the simple fact that I absolutely hate SRT's and their owners because I have yet to meet but one non-douchebag owner.

Anyways, he started to leave with another SRT that he was gonna run (Even though I asked if he wanted to run first seeing as how he "beat a 5.0 with a 100 shot and a 93 octane tune.") so I grabbed my keys and hauled ass to my car. (My buddy's were laughing when they seen me run to my car that fast. :lol)

Go out to the highway and the SRTs lined up and hit it and I was on their ass the whole way. The blue one slowed down so I got in front of them and there was still plenty of road left.****

He shouted that he wanted a 60 roll. :spankit :lol I gave him a 40 roll. :p

His passenger shouted "1-2-3!" and I gave it hell. I could only imagine the retarded face I had when I was pushing so hard on the go pedal that I was pushing myself up out of the seat. Every gear I snatched (Started in 2nd and ended up 3/4 of the way through 4th) I could feel the damn teeth on the next gear I was grabbing so fast.

Long story short, I had a car on on him by 40-100 and was still pulling. Not bad for a stock V8 (Axle backs and BMR don't mean anything from a roll.) versus a lighter, more powerful FI car.

God, I love eating Skittles. :lmao

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/southeast/209937-official-tampa-bay-area-crew-thread-72.html

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/southeast/209937-official-tampa-bay-area-crew-thread-81.html

·
Registered
684 Posts
Taste the rainbow.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gave it to him DRY!

:shiftyeyes

:gayfight2:

·
Registered
684 Posts

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He even said something like that. "YOU'VE GOT A $40k CAR!"

"Nope. $30,500"

I was sure to remind him of his claims of at least 400 WHP and that my car is only at 380 RWHP stock and I'm heavier than him.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Ha Ha . Put into his place well! Nice kill and it sounds ilk an overall fun experience. I know the feeling when you have to tell yourself that pushing the gas pedal through the floorboard won't make the car go any faster. I notice I do that. My poor gas pedal is probably bent LOL

·
Sheriff Metal Face
5,579 Posts
Nice kill! Lol at him justifying his loss by pulling out the "your car costs more" bullshit lol. I too, know that feeling when youre about to push the pedal through the floor :lmao

·
Registered
684 Posts
Yea, im pretty sure the push through the floor, is a standard feature in the mustang.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Them new 5.0's are insane.

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Them new 5.0's are insane.
She holds her own on the street... Until I hang out with my buddies. :lol

H/C bolt on WS6 and a turbo termi.

Give me until December '13 and she's gonna get some major surgery. ;)

·
Making Bad Decisions
2,974 Posts
Wow I had no idea the whole skittle thing was going on for so long. :facepalm:

Anyways had fun running the Camaro and the newer V6 Mustang.

Man I need some gears. :lol

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait... You're not the guy that also claimed he beat the 100 shot 5.0?

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't like Skittles. :lol

The ONLY reason I would ever get one would be to build the absolute piss out of it just to show all the other ones up. Lol

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well that and they were only $206. :lol

1 - 20 of 42 Posts