Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
So many fails in that video. I have my jaw clenched thinking it was going to get away from him and he was going to cut a toe off or something.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Water soaked floor + high amp saw + wires all over = seems like a bad plan...Then the dudes wearing flip flops no doubt..

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What. The. ****.
This was my first thought when I saw the still of the video before I clicked play.

"This is not what I think it is... right?"

So many fails in that video. I have my jaw clenched thinking it was going to get away from him and he was going to cut a toe off or something.
And this is exactly what the wife and I were doing as he was rolling that skillsaw towards his flip-flop clad foot. :crazy

Also, when the bottle of water wasn't enough, and he stopped, I thought "Ohkaaay... he's at least come to his sens- NO HE HASN'T! HE'S HOOKING MOAR WATER UP TO IT OMGWTFBBBQSAUCE!!"

:crazy

·
Registered
55 Posts
So many fails... I couldn't figure out if he was gonna cut off an appendage, end up sending shards into his body or electrocuting himself!

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts
This has been a problem for a while now. The world has turned into such a safe place that idiots are now capable of not only thriving but reproducing as well...
:lmao totally sigging this

1 - 20 of 31 Posts