Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... So I wake up this morning... after being so close to getting her out on the road again.... AND MY FRICKEN WINDOW was busted out.... They trew a rock of all things.... and whats worse?!?! THEY MISSED AND HIT MY DOOR!... oh im so mad right now....

All that for a radio without a faceplate....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AND for some reason i think i uploaded the pic wrong... any way to upload a pic without a link?

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
That sucks man. You need to use photobucket or a site similar for the pic.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok ill get on it thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fixed it guys

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**** man Ive never had problems in the 6 years weve had it.... with that same radios... kids these days...

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
Those kids suck!

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
who says they are kids? there are old ****ers out there too

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Yikes. I'm glad I never had a problem. I remember my last year at Rutgers, during Rutgersfest people were ripping 'vert tops and breaking mirrors and windows. I drove my car to the furthest, most out of the way carpark in New Brunswick, which happened to be right next to the courts and police stations and put it on the second to last floor. I had to walk two miles back home, but my girlfriend who didn't care got her mirror taken off. It cost me $20 and an hour of my life, it cost her $120 and 15 minutes of my life (to fix it).

On the other hand, when I got all four of my tires slashed on Dec. 19th 2009 while I was at work, I learned a lesson in asshole. I didn't want to deal with that **** again. I spent all the money I was going to use on Christmas gifts the next day in order to get my car towed and buy 4 new tires. Apparently it was a particular group of kids that were damaging cars on that block. My coworker used to live on the block and caught them trying to break his window. They were none too happy to see a black guy come running out of his house in his boxers screaming and waving a .45 around. It made me feel a little better knowing that they were ultimately caught, but I would still like my $600 back.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
i keep my car in the garage so if anything happens to it in there i have a ton of guns so i would be more than happy to get some target practice.

·
Registered
323 Posts
This is what you need to get installed and have it hooked up to your alarm:D

All kidding aside, I feel sorry for you, that just sucks. Even worse was the messed up your door too. I had my Jeep broken into in my driveway a few months ago for a crappy 7 year old stereo. I was just lucky enough that my Stang was parked right behind it and they didn't touch it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm a police officer and I see this **** daily. The things people will do for a little meth! Here in Columbus, homeless people break into cars not only for stuff to pawn, but for change, shirts, and other random ****. Kids are doing it so they can put the stuff in their shitty cars cause mom and dad wont help them out, and then your crackheads do it...well for crack. I guess stealing stereo's are easier than sucking a **** for their rock. I worry abut driving and parking my car anywhere...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That's rough man. I mean when I bought my in-dash, I tinted the car so it's harder to see what's inside and installed a viper alarm, but in all reality, people usually target your car because they hear about what's in it, and the viper alarm is great for making a lot of attention noise, but it's not like it takes pictures and puts a force-field around the car. I'm always nervous

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
That's rough man. I mean when I bought my in-dash, I tinted the car so it's harder to see what's inside and installed a viper alarm, but in all reality, people usually target your car because they hear about what's in it, and the viper alarm is great for making a lot of attention noise, but it's not like it takes pictures and puts a force-field around the car. I'm always nervous
I need to get an alarm system for my car bad. I got home from work a few minutes ago to realize I left the windows down on my car with the freaking key's in the ignition under the carport!:eek: Thankfully no one came by last night looking for anything valuable.

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts
I had my window canned once. For nothing. There might've been a penny or an old frenchfry under the seat.

I guess that's still better than having your window broken AND having something valuable stolen.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I usually leave my doors unlocked but I dont leave anything in the car for this exact reason. I just have the stock cd player and my windows arent tinted. This way if someone thinks they see something they want at least they dont have to break a window to find out there is nothing haha. I know its probably not the best idea but it works for now.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I Personally prefer the trunk monkey:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts