Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, been lurking around soaking up all the informative reading and decided I'd introduce myself. I'm from south Texas and have a 06' mustang gt with some minor mods but big dreams. Right know my car has k&n cai, b&m short throw shifter, sct can tune, and a zex kit (125 shot). car is sitting on staggered 20' Carroll shelby with some 305 nitto 555s. 1st time down the 1/4 it was good for 12.2x @ 112mph. Dream of F/I some day. Ill try to get some pics up some time this weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes. Weather has been crap lately, so the car is sitting on the stock wheels right now stuck in the garage. She's kinda dirty right now also, hopefully ill get some free time this weekend to put her dancing shoes back on and wash her up, then ill take some pics

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Welcome to the site. Took a little while to introduce yourself huh

·
Registered
193 Posts
rick whats up bro...lol
damn small world....lol everyone he has a hell of a nice stang and he is right about the weather its been raining non stop for the past week and damn we needed it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sup Abel, small world indeed.

And yes it did take me awhile introduce myself..... The search feature is amazing and answered most, if not all the questions I might of had. When I did finally have a question, I found that I was unable to post for sum reason or other. I did however, after many months later, find out that I was able to send pm's. So I took a stab in the dark and selected a member that, by what I have read, went out of his way to help other out. So I sent him a pm and a short time later, I was cured and allowed to post away. Thanks again

Sorry still no pics of the car, work has been kicking my tail

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts