Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm on a number of other forums but new to this one. Came across MM in doing some research on brake master cylinder upgrades for fox bodies.

I currently have two Mustangs. I bought my 2014 GT brand new almost six years ago. It's a base model, black on black. All I really cared about at the time was getting the Coyote 5.0 with a 6 speed manual. In retrospect, I wish I would have gotten the Recaro seats and maybe the track pack for the upgraded brakes. I've been pretty happy with it over the years though. My wife and I have taken it on tons of road trips, I did some autocross in it, and a track attack day on a road course. The engine is pretty much stock except for a filter and an intake tube. I've mostly done suspension mods - Koni orange all around, lowering springs, caster camber plates, lower control arms and relocation brackets, and a panhard rod. I had Roush ABs on it for most of the past few years but I'm getting old and will probably switch to GT500 ABs soon.
IMG-2084b2.jpg IMG-6967b34.jpg

I also picked up my first Fox Body (and first project car) back in January and have been largely focusing on getting this in better condition over the past few months. I bought it with a few mods already in place. I've been documenting the progress on my YouTube channel and will probably start a build progress thread, as I've done on a few other forums. I've had a lot of help from experienced Mustang owners across the boards, which is great.
IMG-8367.jpg IMG-5047b.jpg

Looking forward to checking out MM and seeing what builds and projects other folks have going on. Cheers.

·
Vendor
466 Posts
Welcome aboard! Thanks for joining us and showing your Mustangs. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts