Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
California Mustang Club

President/Owner of the club is on MM from time to time. Might want to check it out.
Thanks Snaker.. we are one of the fastest growing clubs in Northern Cali... make sure to come check us out.. we host Monthly GTg's and also have weekly gathers for locals in your area.. plus we are already planning the 3rd annual cruise to Knotts.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Not a problem, Craig. Your website far surpasses that of my club's up here. **slightly jealous** Well on behalf of my club I'm sure we'll organize another trip down there again this year... I'll be sure to mention your name/club to my president... the more the merrier right?! This time, hopefully, I'll have some vacation saved up. ;)

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
That was us, yes. I didn't make the trip but about 5 cars from our club met up with a few other clubs up here and drove down.

This year I'll have to see what's going on up here and I'll get back to you.

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Oh man - group rate, nice hotel, California weather (I hope)... what's not to love.

Oh, almost forgot, thousands of Mustangs!! I'll bring this up at our next meeting, certainly, this sounds like an awesome event. Is it a 1-day showing? I'd better start planning how many days of vacation to put in for. ;)

·
Open Hood-Insert Money
255 Posts
Howdy neighbor......I'm actually still in SoCal but I'm moving to Pleasanton next month....looking to network with some fellow Stallions who like to get out and do stuff..

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
My sister lives in So cal.. back off.. :D

Well once you get here I'm sure we could go cruising..

·
2,072 Posts
Honestly I'm not in a club. But that link above you has all kinds a ****. I doubt you'll have a problem.

·
2,072 Posts
Patience my friend. Ha, the founder of that site roams on here, so he'll pop in soon.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts