Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the last few days i've come to hate my tail lights... I want to go with the stock red cobra ones, that have the amber on the bottom. But i still like my headlights!

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:spankit ^I wasn't going to say anything, but i don't like them either.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
sadly Im not a fan of the headlights either... but thats just me. looks good and clean though. I was gonna make the standard Lower that thing comment, then I noticed that your tires stick out from your fenders a bit... Probably dont want to lower it much huh? Oh well. Looks good regardless.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sadly Im not a fan of the headlights either... but thats just me. looks good and clean though. I was gonna make the standard Lower that thing comment, then I noticed that your tires stick out from your fenders a bit... Probably dont want to lower it much huh? Oh well. Looks good regardless.
It will get lowered a little... not the 2 inch drop tho.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
:( i was going to say lower it too

·
Registered
557 Posts
Looks good, but I kinda laughed at the rear bumper when i saw the stock exhaust sticking out. Get some duals before anything else

·
Registered
780 Posts
nice job and good pics, but I can't stop laugh when I see this powerfull exhaust on termi rear bumper:D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man... the exhaust... ugh

its been a ****ing nightmare man.

So i have everything, ready to be fabbed up. I had the money. I had the appointment. I got the bumper on and all ready for the duals...

And then my gf finds a new condo and wants to move... FML

so the last 3 paychecks have ALL gone to rent/deposit/rent. I'll have my new exhaust next check. And yes i know, the stock exhaust with the bumper is embarresing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts