Modded Mustang Forums banner

North Carolina Modded Mustang Car Club

35K views 505 replies 50 participants last post by  z-bud 
#1 ·
Would anyone from NC be interested in forming a modded mustangs car club? A few of us in the 6er section were talking about it and wanted to know if anyone else would like to make one. Only a few requirements to join would be:

1. Live in NC (obviously :D)
2. Be a member of MM
3. Own a mustang

Also we would need a way to identify ourselves to each other, both on the forums and on the street. I suggest that we put NCMM and our member number on our signatures in the forums. Maybe custom liscense plates for our cars (maybe not since a lot of people dont like to do that).

Nothing official has been organized yet. If you have any suggestions or things that should be changed post them here. If you also would like to make a club then please say so because it would be nice to have a tally of how many people are interested.

Once we establish how everything is going to work as far as joining requirements and identification I will post in this thread, asking for pm's to join.

#4 ·
how bout you request that this gets moved to an appropriate section. like the regional section of the forum, it will stay on the front page way longer and with some advertising, points towards own sig, it will get around just fine.

#8 ·
sry i didnt even look to see if there was a regional section :sorry. stickers would be cool in the windows as well. and as for having a lame stang... thats impossible, no stangs are ever lame :D. ill request a change to the regional section.

#10 ·
lol yea well try to spread the word if u can put sumthin in ur sig like for more info on the north carolina modded mustangs car club visit the thread in the southeast regional section.

#16 ·
well im from va, but family lives in nc and i also go to the drag strip in hertford so would i count?

#20 ·
im from pfafftown (middle of nowhere...) its right outside of winston-salem. i think its ok to have to have people from neighboring states to be in it as long they do most of thier racing here in NC.

#21 ·
ok well there are only a few people here in this thread so if u guys could do what white03v6 did and put a link to this thread in ur sig it will hopefully attract more people here.

#24 ·
im going to try and get some sort of logo up later today. only problem is my photoshop and image editing skills are seriously lacking lol.

#25 ·
Ok here it is let me know if u have any suggestions. It kinda looks like a 7 but its supposed to be a 1 lol, thats where the member number is going to go.

#33 ·
ok i think ill change one to founder (for me :D) and then ill make the changes for yalls. ill talk to a couple of kids at school and see if they want to join. i would go around to some of the places around my house and hand out flyers or something... but i dont wanna get shot at lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.