Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1648 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
not to PURPOSELY bring back a dead thread, but Im from fargo. Any newer members since this post around this area?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
wow... how is that possible? I think we need to get some business cards or something, start slipping them on some windows! haha

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
had never heard of it. Ill see whats up. who all goes?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
i cant find that ford dealership for the life of me.... haha. i was going to go talk to them today about the color of my car and getting a touch up pen!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
welcome man! if I ever get around to doing some work to my car, I might have a little grillin session to who ever wants to come and help me out a bit. :)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
99 cobra... nothing amazing, no real great mods, but come warmer weather I'll be dropping some money on it. :)

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Im from bismarck

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Yeaaa! One more from ND checkin in! How far are you from Fargo/Moorhead?

I do want to do some things to it, just waiting for the nicer weather before I start.

Possible gears
Tuner
CAI
Rear Bumper to 03/04 style
Chin spoiler
Headlights
Exhaust

thats on the agenda, not in that order. Is there any place around us that is good with stangs?

Better yet, anyone around us have a decent garage? haha! Mine works, but isnt amazing.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
bismarck is about 200 mi. west of fargo. Im on my way home from florida rightg now. i just picked up my new cobra. will be going through in a few days. Have you ever autocrossed out in fargo?

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I never have, 351 might have though. Im originally from wisconsin and am pretty new to the area.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
ok well we are in the process of making next seasons schedule so ill let you know when i know. If you are interested id be more than glad to show you the ropes and help get you settled in.

1 - 20 of 1648 Posts