Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone told me once you fill your NOS tank. you have 2-3 weeks before the nos becomes unusable. this true? or once your fill your tank it's good till you used it all up? cause here it's a 100 bucks to fill a 10lb tank. some places is cheaper

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
100 dollars to fill a 10 pound tank?

:lol that's :bs go somewhere else.

and the nitrous is in a compressed tank.. it's going bad anytime soon

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kk nearest place is 270miles from my house to fill nos tanks. i wanted to fill my tank then used it every now and then. make it last

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
that's just fine.

think about it though... 270 miles is a tank of gas.. thats what on your car $35.00?

so times that for a round trip.. $70.00 plus another $40 to fill the tank.. and your set.. lol

you need a daily driver.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cost me 60 bucks to fill my tank. yup you guys think u pay alot for gas >.< i pay $1.30 per liter

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
dude 100 bucks??? even 60 is ridiculous buy your own filling station it will be cheaper than the drive it costs me 35-40 to get a 10lb bottle filled and it lasts me a month of racing

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
yea but you are paying in CA dollars.

the conversion comes out the same :)
Wow doc, I think this might be the first time I've ever disagreed with you:eek:. As very very sad as it is...The CA dollar is now worth like 2 cents more than the US dollar:(. Plus, here in VA it costs me about $50 to fill my tank....but then again I do use a 93 octane tune. Premium is like $3.30 a gallon.

·
Registered
811 Posts
gas is 3.50 cents in portsmouth ohio:(:( and that is the lowest you can get at the pump. what is it like 87 octane i think?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
like I said... the same.. a 13 gallon tank at 2 cents more is only like 25 cents.
Then how come he's paying $10 more per tank than me...remember I'm getting premium (he's probably getting regular) and his $10 is actually worth $10.20 US. His point is that he's paying more...and I agree.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Its called nitrous, NOS is a brand name. and its around 3.11 cent for gas here in goose creek, SC, thats for reg unleaded,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts