Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love stangs but cant find one like this price..it has brand new tires rims and exhaust and interior is pretty clean..going to test drive it tomorrow and if i do get it i will rip out the 4l60e and build it nicely..maybe throw a nitrous kit on it and some other tweaks..and its t-tops..its always been my dream car even though its a pontiac or chevy

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and i took these with my iphone so sorry if there not the very best lol..oh and im in college to and need somewhat good gas mileage how much do these things get to the gallon??

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
gas milage is sooo over rated... get a fuel/energy efficent house and it will pay off so much more

·
Registered
392 Posts
what year is it, idk if theres a difference between the early 90s models and the 1998+'s, it looks clean, is it even a v8?

·
Registered
522 Posts
i think its fugly:tomato

just not a fan of transams haha

·
Registered
980 Posts
$13,900, or $23,900? I'm guessing the latter.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
LT1 eh? I'd get it they're alright cars. Not the almighty LS1, but an LT4 conversion kit from summit and a custom cam with get you in the upper 400's with spray should make for a fun, cool budget built car.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Oh it's an LT1? I'm guessing it's $13,900 then haha.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hmm, it does kind of look like a dollar sign on the left instead of a number. That's dirt cheap!

[EDIT]

Now that I think about it, that price seems about right.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I would do some major mods on it..and yeah its a v8 LOL I wouldnt ever get anything with a v6.I may can talk him down to 3500 to..

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
LT1 eh? I'd get it they're alright cars. Not the almighty LS1, but an LT4 conversion kit from summit and a custom cam with get you in the upper 400's with spray should make for a fun, cool budget built car.
the lt1 is a lot stouter than many may think. there are a few i would put up against similar modded ls1's. they will may upper 400's without the bottle if built right, just like the ls1's.

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you're looking for gas mileage, forget the TA. But for $3900, who cares? :hitit

Can't tell from the pics, but is it green?

EDIT: Walk in there with $3000 and I bet he'd sell it to you. Don't ever pay the price on the window.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh I know Man and yeah its green..and it should get close 20 right?my old gt got 27 highwY

·
Registered
915 Posts
POntiac??? Why?

I almost traded my old 97 for one then i realized how much less balls it had than my nPI car....its up to you man, your money, your decision.

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
the LT4 conversion kit is a waste of money if he's gonna get a custom ground cam.... the LT4 is a camm/intake from the factory....
\
note to op

there a bitch to do basic maintence on man.... takes 10 hours to do a tune up. i sold my z28 cause she was a pile of crap that just ate away at my wallet cause the previous owners didn't take care of her...

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
the lt1 is a lot stouter than many may think. there are a few i would put up against similar modded ls1's. they will may upper 400's without the bottle if built right, just like the ls1's.
My brother has an auto 94 lt1 firebird,.. i pull on him slightly,..and hes bone stock except for mufflers

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
the LT4 conversion kit is a waste of money if he's gonna get a custom ground cam.... the LT4 is a camm/intake from the factory....

note to op

there a bitch to do basic maintence on man.... takes 10 hours to do a tune up. i sold my z28 cause she was a pile of crap that just ate away at my wallet cause the previous owners didn't take care of her...

yea i was replacing manifold bolts in my bros and i could barely fit my hand around in the engine bay

1 - 20 of 24 Posts