Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, on the street I live on, they are installing new sewer piping. This means that there is usually a little dirt on the road. However, last night it rained, so it was mud instead. So, I was driving my merry way along this morning, going slowly because of the crud that was being thrown on my car. I see a hole on the right side of the road, so I steer around it. It turns out that the mud wasn't the maybe 1" I thought it was, it was about 5-6" deep. When I turned my wheel to the right to go to the other side of the road, my car didn't turn. My car kept sliding, and I hit the curb.

So, I'm definitely going to replace that wheel, but I'm considering buying a set of gunmetal Shelby Razors. So, does anyone have a picture of the 18" razors? Any other recommendations?

Here are pics:

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
are those 17s or 18s? Where are you in SC? If you get new ones I may be interested in the old ones, at least 2 of them...I want some wide rims for the back.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in rock hill, but if I do get a set, it'll be after my currently brand new tires are worn enough to replace...
They are 18s as well, but they are the stock width

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Some gray Boss 338's with the polished lip would really nice with that color combo you got going. They're not that expensive either.

·
Registered
227 Posts
sorry to hear about the wheel. I hydroplaned once in my 68 camaro and hit a curb. I tweaked my A-arm on that side so be sure to check your alignment before you get those wheels.

Road construction sucks. For the last two summers I had to drive 35mph for miles each day through construction zones. All that mud and slop covering the sides of my car every day. And get this...one day I was late and took off for work. Not thinking about the construction since it was like three miles up from my corner. I gassed it up to 55 and coming the other way was a state trooper. Busted 55 in a 35. Two weeks and lots of $ later they removed all the signs on that road. I was thinking about installing mud flaps for a while.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I hate to see that. I think the razors are a set that look best in 20's though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts