Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought a second chin spoiler for my car because the first one has some scratches on it. I ordered it from American muscle this time. It came in on Friday and I just opened it up. When I got it out of the box I was not very happy. The spoiler looks terrible. It is nothing like the other one or like any one I have ever seen. It is very glossy and looks like cheap plastic. American muscle needs to explain that they are not like the OEM chin spoilers and have a glossy look to them. Has anyone else had this problem? I will be returning it tomorrow and buying it from somewhere else. Probably from Ford even though is like $30 more from them. I guess if you want something done right you have to pay more. I will get some pics up of the different spoilers if you guys want tomorrow.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
please take a picture of them side by side

·
Registered
168 Posts
I got mine from blue oval industries on e-bay. they have lots of ford parts. I paid under a hundred bucks. I was concerned because it came bent to fit in a little box but they said to let it sit out overnite and it did return to its original shape.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
well, i didnt have that problem with a chin spoiler that i bought but i got a tuner from them and they jacked up my tune and i've got no help from them. That sux man, hopefully you get that taken care of.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i had a problem with them as well with some wheels
i had sent back due to some damage caused by UPS

funny thing is they sent me back the exact same wheel back.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
i have placed 3 order with them in the past month and had no problem. ordered stuff from the m on friday and it is here today. kudos to them.

sorry you guys have had the shaft from them.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
I've never had a problem with them. I'm getting a tune issue fixed right now, and they are always helping me with any problems. That sucks dude. Sorry about all that your gettin from them.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i have placed 3 order with them in the past month and had no problem. ordered stuff from the m on friday and it is here today. kudos to them.

sorry you guys have had the shaft from them.
+1... I have spent close to $1500 with them over the last 3 months and have not had a single issue... Their customer service is also top notch compared to other businesses

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I have gotten stuff from them before and they were fine. This is the first thing thats bad. Here are the pics. The bottom are pictures of the regular mach 1 spoiler compaired to the AM one.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont like how it looks, however it would be a good chin spoiler if you want to paint it to match your car. I would imagine paint would stick to it well by feeling the material.

·
Registered
351 Posts
PM AMNick about it, he is the AM rep here.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I dont like the look.

On a side note i have spent this month $1300.00 alone lets see how my other orders go .

1 - 20 of 42 Posts