Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
I'd go Super Sports, they have a lot of pictures on American Muscle of them. Go check them out

that's what I'm getting lol

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Eibach sportlines are supposed to be about 1/2 inch lower than prokits (maybe just a tad lower, IDK)... I currently have prokits myself and I'm happy with the stance so far...

Sorry, I know I whore this pic a lot but here you can see how my car sits on 265/35/18 and 295/35/18...

These springs lowered my car 1.75" front and 1.5" rear SUPPOSEDLY. Now imagine this about 1/2"-ish lower....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i no they do. im more worried about eatin up my new tires....ha. I cant ask them how wide there rims are or how big there tires are. and its slightly less low since we got 6ers

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eibach sportlines are supposed to be about 1/2 inch lower than prokits (maybe just a tad lower, IDK)... I currently have prokits myself and I'm happy with the stance so far...

Sorry, I know I whore this pic a lot but here you can see how my car sits on 265/35/18 and 295/35/18...

These springs lowered my car 1.75" front and 1.5" rear SUPPOSEDLY. Now imagine this about 1/2"-ish lower....
So thats with the pro kit. Do u rub at all? I no u got different size tires then me.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
i no they do. im more worried about eatin up my new tires....ha. I cant ask them how wide there rims are or how big there tires are. and its slightly less low since we got 6ers
With the tire size I have and how low it is right now, so far I only had rubbing issues on the rears... Eating up the outer sidewall every time I run into unexpected dips and whatnot. I had to "custom fender roll" the rear fenders to get better clearance... No more rubbing since.;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are the springs specifically made for the 6ers too? So it def will give u that 1.5 in drop. Cause if i buy them and put them on and let them settle and there not freakin lower then my gay bbk springs im gonna shoot myself. haha

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Those are the springs specifically made for the 6ers too? So it def will give u that 1.5 in drop. Cause if i buy them and put them on and let them settle and there not freakin lower then my gay bbk springs im gonna shoot myself. haha
That's what the item description said when I ordered them about 4 years ago... I think I got them from AutoAnything.com for $230 if I remember it correctly. It said "94-04 V6 coupe only" with the emphasis of "not for verts" why they said that, I don't know! Lol check with AM if it says the same thing...

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
When buying springs you have to think about that springs made for a v8 aren't going to lower a v6 as much because it's lighter.

·
Registered
296 Posts
That's the reason I am serious about getting the B&G springs, because they are V6 specific taking into account the 100lbs less the V6 front end weighs.

·
Registered
928 Posts
your tires are 45 wide but no you should clear no problem

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
I have had them on for about 8 months. Since i have 40 wide tires idk if she will rub on the fronts. what u think?
40 wide? What's the exact front tires size now? I don't think it'd be an issue since your car sits higher like you said.... even if you go a little lower...

BTW, here's what AM says about my springs...

"Application. This set of four Eibach Pro Springs are specifically designed for use on 1979 to 1993 4 cylinder and V6 coupes, including the LX, Turbo and SVO models. Will also fit 1994 to 2004 V6 Coupes. Not for use on Convertibles."

They also say it should lower your car 1.5" both front and back...:dunno

I could've sworn where I got mine they said 1.75" front, 1.5" rear... :dunno

·
Registered
928 Posts
he said 245 40 I definatley wouldnt worry now or later unless its slammed

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
You could run some steeda x2 ball joints and that can lower it 1/2-3/4in depending on if you use the spacers. So you will be lower and handle better.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts