Modded Mustang Forums banner

Not running a front sway bar?

650 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  FireryDriver 
#1 ·
My car is a DD and in another forum some guy runs the BMR front sway bar delete and he said it is fine. Does anyone else have experience/opinions about this? Also when lowering the car does it really make a difference if you upgrade the sway bars? Can you feel a difference? Thanks!!

#3 ·
iv got my car lowered and no front sway.. you will notice a little extra body roll, and at higher speeds, or sharp curves the rear end will step out, but at the track it saves weight... but it will not hurt anything

#5 ·
i have tons of body roll wihtout but i i have drag shoclks and sportlines, but it still have massive amounts of body roll

#8 ·
I don't exactly know but I'd guess that it probably means that when cornering you would feel the weight of the car shift around more than you would with the sway bar. As in you wouldn't really be able to take curvy roads as fast as you could with one. In a drag strip, you're not really going anywhere but straight ahead and as fast as possible but on like a rally course, you'd be F'd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.