Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am needing exhaust. What is the QUIETEST exhaust that I can get that flows like nuts. I need something that will support around 500 HP.
SLEEPER is what I'm after.

maybe shortie headers, probably full length headers though.
catted mid-pipe
tail pipes

this is my goal, Bone stock sounding, spank your hiney, load that junk back on the trailer kinda mustang...daily driven.
that is what I need help building.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
lol alright, well flowmaster sells the force III that flows somewhat better then stock, but is quiet, if you want quiet look up walker muffleers, there supposed to make pretty quiet ones that flow decent, but i think its a lie, and for quiet 500 horse you couldnt run a O/R pipe without getting very quiet mufflers, L/Ts + O/R midpipe, would be pretty god dman loud still with 500 horse, but they make cones you can insert that supposably quiet your car without loss of power

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
ive never heard this one asked... lol... but i have hurd of the flows^

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
magnaflow, wtih a catted X pipe will be the quietest, and highest flowing you can get. maggies are quiet, and outflow anything out there. ive put flows on cars and actually lost power before to be completely honest.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You could always go a little abstract. Convert to 4 pipes out the back and put mufflers on all of them. Do a Quad dump set up. Its un orthodox, but it may work. It would be some creative welding.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
that would be cool. i was thinking... when i get a turbo setup i want to be able to have the best flowing, quietest cat back i can get. turbos take away your cats and they have their own midpipe that comes with the kit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts