·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

transmission rebuild

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I Want Pics Of The Engine In The Car!!!!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u and me both buddy. i called today and he didnt go into work today cause of the NHRA race and he wont be there till monday so i am stuck...my goal to myself was and is to have it running by the end of february. since november when i bought it i told myself i wanted to turn an almost stock car into a completely differnt car in 3 months..

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i will say i have kept myself busy waiting on the engine.. i replaced the front rotors and pads yesterday and wired up the tach today and touched up the primer cleaned the garage so i can get started right away... i have run out of things to paint...

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
i will say i have kept myself busy waiting on the engine.. i replaced the front rotors and pads yesterday and wired up the tach today and touched up the primer cleaned the garage so i can get started right away... i have run out of things to paint...
hahaha im starting to think you like it so much cuz youre inhaling the fumes a lil too much

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wow that looks like a lotttttt better. I bet u have had fun for the fast few months! What color u going to paint it? Also what engine work are u having done?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Wow that looks like a lotttttt better. I bet u have had fun for the fast few months! What color u going to paint it? Also what engine work are u having done?
he keeps saying its a stroker but i saw the bill from the machine shop, its a d series vtech civic motor, 1.6L stroked to a 1.7L

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he keeps saying its a stroker but i saw the bill from the machine shop, its a d series vtech civic motor, 1.6L stroked to a 1.7L
no its a 2.4 turbo from a sloWRX...

its a 347 stroker that i have been saying i will be getting it tomorrow for the last week lol but hopefully monday ill get it.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its gonna be like a metallic black when i can afford to get it painted.:)

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
you have made so much progress on this car its amazing... tobad you didn't have it done by the end of january i would vote for you, for ride of the month!

keep it up man your almost done!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you have made so much progress on this car its amazing... tobad you didn't have it done by the end of january i would vote for you, for ride of the month!

keep it up man your almost done!!
you can vote for the next ride of the month :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
That looks like fun, I cant wait to get my DD, then my project is going to start. Great job so far!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts