Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
I like the mustang one, minus the white **** in the top left if it was gone thatd be a BAD pic!!

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Awesome pics!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Very nice pics. I would love to be able to do photography like this.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Damn dude, you're getting fuggin' ridiculous w/ that camera.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
OK... how does one do this? Im guessing you have the shutter open a long time and have someone run the flashlight a round?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, my shutters range from 4 seconds to 15 seconds depending on how long i need to do my design. and then the Apertures are pretty high, F/10 to F/16 or so. This allows you do get a black background. You also NEED a tri-pod, and if you are doing it by yourself like i did then you will need to set the camera to a delay. my camera was set to 10 second delay . and then you just wave the flashlight in the design you want. there are a lot of tutorials on youtube. this type of photography is called " Painting with light"

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh damn, i thought you did that stuff digitally, niiice bro

haha, nope, all natural. i thought that too at first though before i learned about this type of photography

Verry nice. I did some with a laser pointer a few days ago.. didn't turn out that cool though.
yeah, you need a huge or thick lazer for it to show up well. Flashlights work really good though. the brighter the better.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I really want to try this. This is an amazing style of photography.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts