Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
337rwhp, 314trq

didnt see the graph just got the call.

stock everything except for 185cc tw heads, .60x lift cam low duration 32xs, ported victor 5.0

5speed.

what do ya think.. 11.7s or what?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Sounds good. My TA hit 330 rwhp and 350 ftlb, but it isn't gonna hit 11's... Ever! lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good. My TA hit 330 rwhp and 350 ftlb, but it isn't gonna hit 11's... Ever! lol
thats because you cant lunch it with that toothpick rear! lol put some ford parts in it.. lol j/k

vid and mods? friend has one.

·
Registered
458 Posts
It is a 4l60E with a stock converter and stock 3.23 gears, no tune.
So it still has the torque management on it that kills it. It is just a bolt-on car.
SLP Airlid/k&n
SLP 85mm MAF
Stock Mustang air box to maf connector - FREE smooth bellows
Polished stock TB
MSD plug wires
SLP tuned length LT ceramic coated headers
SLP CATS
SLP Y pipe
SLP loudmouth exhaust (1)
SLP Underdrive pulley
It ran a best of 13.1 on street tires (not Drag radials) 13.1 @ 106 or so.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
So your still running the stock 5.0 intake manifold ?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
whats the car weigh? post the graph. Thats a well put together fuggin 302. Woulda made more with afr's

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whats the car weigh? post the graph. Thats a well put together fuggin 302. Woulda made more with afr's
LOL at afrs.... at least with tws you can port them out afrs ur stuck...

ill post the graph this weekend, didnt pick the car up yet... just got the call

car weight figure a notchback with upper lower control arms, alumn heads, no smog. full interior...

·
Registered
707 Posts
It is a 4l60E with a stock converter and stock 3.23 gears, no tune.
So it still has the torque management on it that kills it. It is just a bolt-on car.
SLP Airlid/k&n
SLP 85mm MAF
Stock Mustang air box to maf connector - FREE smooth bellows
Polished stock TB
MSD plug wires
SLP tuned length LT ceramic coated headers
SLP CATS
SLP Y pipe
SLP loudmouth exhaust (1)
SLP Underdrive pulley
It ran a best of 13.1 on street tires (not Drag radials) 13.1 @ 106 or so.

Nice car obviously. I am in no means down playing your WS6, they are heavy cars. there is a group of guys in my home town that have WS6 cars and one camaro outcast hahaha. those guys have spent a mint on their cars, one which is stroked ported heads SLP everything. I saw the sheet, it dyno'd 494 RWHP, At the time my 92 fox dyno'd 421 RWHP and would pathetically leave that car. Before I had the mods I dyno'd 350ish and could run away from all the WS6 cars here that had all kinds of SLP mods, I never raced the guy with the storked motor when i was 350 ish, buy I'd say I could still pull him at that point. Again I am not in any way downing a WS6 but you cant compare the two, too much weight diff

·
Registered
707 Posts
RE

car weight figure a notchback with upper lower control arms, alumn heads, no smog. full interior...
You cant port AFR's ? who is the moron telling you that?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts

prob right at 3000 if it has ac and smog ****. Gear the bitch and shoot for 11s

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You cant port AFR's ? who is the moron telling you that?
find me a well known porter that gets good results... brain tooley from tea? foxlake? no and no. not many big names do them which was my point maybe i should be more specific.

sure you got some joe blow that does it and says oh they flow 350cfm.. yeah well so does joe blows moms mouth...lol

all kidding aside havent seen anything with proof of good porting that actually bring forth good results.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Id say 11.90-12.0 range around 110-115. My 92 GT weighed around 3100 without me and made 341hp 381tq and went 12.0's with a 1.55 60 ft. 3.73 gear, ET Streets. I do have a buddy with a lightweight LX making around the same power as you and his best I think is 11.94. Thats around 1000ft DA also.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts