Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... well i cant get my god damn coil packs off!!!!!! I've been talking with my buddy steve (SteviGX) and he tells me that you need a 9/32'' or 7mm wrench to get em off... well they dont work... they're too big. I go to a 1/4'' (next size smaller) and its too small!!!! WTF!!!!!!

I've tried every single ****ing wrench i have and it doesnt fit!!!! Can anyone help me out here?

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Is the bolt turning, Ive seen the metal threads strip out in the intake, I believe I used a 7mm

·
Registered
575 Posts
I just changed all 8 of mine you will need a 7mm socket with a extension remove the bolt twist to the side a little and pull them out.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
then maybe its the ****ing socket dude, read my post. You don't have some super car that has mystery bolts. go get another 7mm socket cause maybe the one you are using has a crack in it and doesn't grab. I have taken off cops on every year car for our body style and they are 7mm.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
i would so love to be up in your town so i could show up and go LOOK HERE IS HOW IT GOES ON. you seem like a really smart kid, but i think you are overthinking this or don't know how to work a socket or something.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
then maybe its the ****ing socket dude, read my post. You don't have some super car that has mystery bolts. go get another 7mm socket cause maybe the one you are using has a crack in it and doesn't grab. I have taken off cops on every year car for our body style and they are 7mm.
well my car IS NOT 7MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried 4 different wrenches and 2 different sockets... its not 7MM man! Believe me:yes

·
Registered
927 Posts
Mabe they where switched out to a different size by the former owner(if your not the original owner)also if no metric size works try standard size sockets.

good luck keep us posted.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
because you are saying that no socket will fit the damn bolt and thats ****ing impossible, either its stripped, your tools don't work, you don't know how try all different sizes, or your an idiot, i don't think you are an idiot but i am starting to lead towards the ladder

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
then grab a 8mm, 10mm, 6mm, 5.5mm, and every single ****ing socket you can find thats small and one will fit. I so wish i could be there for that so i could get a good laugh.
Jesus man... wtf is up with ur ****ing attitude? I obvously dont need your ****ing attitude or your help considering you're not providing any. I'VE ****ING USED THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! READ!!!!!

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
because you are saying that no socket will fit the damn bolt and thats ****ing impossible, either its stripped, your tools don't work, you don't know how try all different sizes, or your an idiot, i don't think you are an idiot but i am starting to lead towards the ladder
Just GET THE **** OUT MAN! You're providing me no help what so ever, you're just being a ****ing cock... how the **** are you a mod? Damn:no

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.