Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos going down this year and when are you leaving? We are thinking about leaving midday wednesday if anyone wants to cruise down with us.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Might be going down on saturday weather depending.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As of today weather is looking pretty shitty for friday saturday and sunday. If it doesn't change by tuesday i think we will be taking something other then the mustang down.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I don't think i'll be going down this year. Oh well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Was going to go today, and a chance came up to make some money, Was going to go down tomorrow morning and just got a call to make some more cash doing a detail on a Jeep. If I get it done early enough, I might ride down in my fusion.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah I stayed home.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't take the car down with it having a chance to rain most of the week. did take some videos while i was down there if you guys want to check it out. Didn't get as many action shots as normal because of the rain.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Well, I spent a lot of money. lol. Didn't even drive much all week. Played around Friday before the rain, went to an LS meet Saturday, did a few laps Sunday, but mostly just drank a lot and spectated. Gonna have some shots posted up tomorrow.

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
I was at the LS1Tech meet on Saturday. I parked with the other outcast mustangs, and loitered in front of my buddies silver catfish

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
lmfao. I'm not in that pic, but we hung out in basically the same spot and just missed each other. Me, my wife, and my buddy Scooter. In fact, his car is in the picture.

I was parked in the long line of GTO's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts