Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a off road x-pipe with slp loudmouth resonators on my 97 but I keep hearing that you get a deeper sound with a h-pipe is there any truth in what im hearing.I love the way my car sounds but would like to have a deeper sound.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So whats the difference in sound between the reg H-pipe and the mac prochamber h-pipe?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude its loud as hell i keep hearing that its annoying loud my neighbors hate my car in the morning.But its a raspy loud I want a deeper loud so I want a h-pipe for that reason.

·
Registered
78 Posts
stick with your x-pipe, the sound aint gonna change that much but at least whenever you want to change to either midpipe you can do it in minutes.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
you could throw those pipes you have in my direction if you change them. My straight duals are quiet except for a few select rpm's where they sound nice and deep

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So whats the big deal with the pro chamber h-pipe?

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
a prochamber is kinda its own category.. its supposed to be the best hp and torque gain out of the midpipes and is supposed to give the best sound

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You think its worth it to change to it over my x-pipe?

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
thats what i have heard.. right now i have a bbk o/r x and im changing to a prochamber

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the samething i think that what Im going to do.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Has anyone ever heard of CAM Headers (Creative After Market) but ebay has header and h-pipe combo's for like $560 they look like good quality but just never heard of them.....

·
Registered
521 Posts
i cant get the o2 sensor off dont have the right wrench i used a cresent on the other o2s , but i failed on the passanger side what can i do?

·
Registered
521 Posts
whats a o2 socket?
oh and i got a kick ass deal on a catted bassani x pipe today , its practically new and it ran me 20 bucks!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts