Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post up pictures from your collection!

shotguns, rifles, handguns, bazookas... whatever

here's my Bushmaster AR-15. i don't have any pics of my own, so these are from drgnracin72's facebook. mine is on the bottom, the two on top belong to him:

all stock, nothing special. his are badass though.

·
Cornholed Manthusiast
3,985 Posts

This is between my dad and younger brother. Hopefully adding 2 or 3 more to the collection tomorrow. Oh and we picked up a mosin nagant after taking this picture

·
Registered
891 Posts
OK You asked for it. Here's most of them.

I'm pretty sure that's not all of them, but that is all I have pics of to post. :D

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
Weems, I'll sell you my R700 if you'd like. $2600 shipped to your FFL, payment in USPS Money Orders.

Pictures:

Before I painted the stock:

-Remington 700 SPS DM in .308 Winchester. 24" barrel, 1:10 twist.
-AICS v1.5 aluminum bedding stock
-Talley 20MOA Scope mount base
-Burris XTreme 30mm scope rings
-Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 6.5-20x50, 1/4 MOA clicks, Mildot crosshairs, M1 Target Knobs
-AICS 10 round mag and an AICS 5 round mag
-Rockford Mount Harris style Bipod with some modifications to make it not suck

I will throw in the rear Cabelas bag, the case, and a .308 Snap Cap for $2600 shipped :p Gun has ~1000 rounds through it and it makes single ragged holes at 100 yards :)

Here are my other range toys:
Springfield Armory XD45 Tactical (.45ACP):

In it's home:

Beretta M92A1 (9mm Luger):

That's it sadly for the real ones.

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Here is my M1 Garand. I will be taking some more as soon as I pick up my Pistol. I still haven't gotten my carry permit yet. Taking a bit longer than anticipated. I let my permit to purchase lapse because I was getting the carry permit, so I kind of screwed myself. Anyways, the Garand:

·
Registered
891 Posts
I love the Ranch Hand and the Bushy AR with the tan furniture.

WTF is that abomination of a light on the Para 1911 lol?
It's a real old school light from Surefire. Model 607R. It is held on by the slidelock. A longer one is supplied with the light. I still have the box the light came in. :D

·
WOT Junkie
1,163 Posts
Here's my hardware. Franchi SPAS 12. Magazine capacity is 8+1. A little overkill? Maybe. lol

And this is what happens when I put 10 rounds through a target at 25 yards.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i think i may just be a ra tard:eek: , but everytime i try to load pics they i get an error message anyone wanna helpa brother out hahahaha:D

thanks

Gates

1 - 20 of 138 Posts