Views by Black03GT, on Flickr

Side by Black03GT, on Flickr

Money by Black03GT, on Flickr

Handguard by Black03GT, on Flickr

Fluted by Black03GT, on Flickr

Extension by Black03GT, on Flickr

First day we had it out

Spikes Build 2 by Black03GT, on Flickr

Really debating building another one this winter sort of like this green one. But with a different barrel, purple anodized, and use it strictly for precision shooting. Different lower as well, can not stand the Zombie one we have on it now.

·
Instagram: RushGotti
204 Posts
I got my baby back!

Inglewood Police Department had it for almost 3 years!!!

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
First completed ar upper is here:

This is a PSA dissipator upper on an Anderson lower, Magpul UBR stock and MOE grip, Geissele SSAE trigger. Charging handle is a strike industries ARCH-EL and BCG is a Ground Zero Precision DeadBolt.

This upper is the run and gun, home defense upper which only needs functional accuracy.

Second upper is awaiting the match barrel... it has a 20" Shillen Match barrel 1:8 twist and .223 Wylie chamber, SLR Rifle works solo 15" free float tube, same BCG and charging handle and some other bits and bobs.

This one is for poking tiny holes in paper and possibly popping yotes.

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
Dissy Upper got an upgrade:

Nice to finally have a rail on it and the KAC rail was had at an excellent price for an outstanding product. Nearly flawless in condition and has all the correct markings on it. Bought of ebay, was risky, but w/e! :)

I need to get out and shoot with it now that the rail is on, but for now I'll just enjoy the sexyness! :)

Next upgrade for it will be an optic, then after that it'll probably get a different suppressor compatible muzzle brake. I love the Lantac Dragon but it's not suppressor ready and that makes me sad :(

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Has everyone abandoned guns? Trying to sell an AR complete with red dot and 10 magazines and I am selling it for less than I paid for the upper alone. Wtf yo?

And FB marketplace flags a compound bow as a firearm. And a goldfish is a monkey.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I never could get anyone to buy mine and I had never even shot it. Still in my gun cabinet.
Same here. I built the lower and bought the upper. Bought a bunch of ammo but the closest to range won't let you shoot green tip. Of course after I already bought it green tip because found on sale. Of course you can buy ammo there and I just went nahhhh.

121 - 138 of 138 Posts