Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 653 Posts

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Modded mustangs Meet is finally here. Texas Edition.

DATE:
March 15-17th

Where:
San Antionio

Hotel:
Crowne Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk

Address:
111 E Pecan St, San Antonio, TX, 78205

Phone:
‎866-539-0036‎

Price:
$129.00 Per Night. Discounted from $189.00

USE MODDEDMUSTANGS WHEN YOU CALL SO YOU GET THE GROUP RATE.

I am still waiting for the hotel to send me a contract. Once They send the contrace( Wednesday) the group rates will be official once I fax it back. I will Update as soon as they are locked in.

Crowne Plaza San Antonio Riverwalk - Hotels.com - Hotel rooms with reviews. Discounts and Deals on 85,000 hotels worldwide

Friday will be optional, me and a few other guys will going friday afternoon.

Dyno:
TBA

Events:
TBA

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING, COPY AND PASTE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST.

Headcount for meet:
1. Cabikejumper
2. Siko2
3. Blank
4. JoshC
5. RoushenRichie
6. Rainbow
7. MyFastMach
8. Lethaldosage
9.AzureMach!
10. Tony03GT
11.Smoothgrandmama
12.SApony

HEADCOUNT FOR HOTEL ROOM:
1.cabikejumper
2.Siko2
3.Blank

I will update the list daily.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
A is the hotel.

Here's a good map to zoom in on and check out what's in the area for those who aren't familiar with it. It actually doesn't show anything good on this map but still good to look at.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
No guarantees i'll be able to make it but i'll definitely try. That is going to be the best MM meet ever. If we get group rates on the hotel and even share a room I have dibs on Rainbow :naughty:

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Uncle lives in boerne. I'd love to go, but I'd be driving a Chevy. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
If I go. We could more than likey use my uncles shop to work. He has a lift and every tool imaginable. I saw a tool today that would strip the wires for you and you could adjust how much it would pull off. Crazy.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Don't be a woman. Bring one of them cars out
Haha the only thing that would interfere would be school and I think that is around the time of the Houston Supercross. Which I don't have a problem missing that Supercross and I guess I could miss school on that Friday. I'd have to be back by Sunday afternoon though. And the Roush is the only one that would make it that far.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
Haha the only thing that would interfere would be school and I think that is around the time of the Houston Supercross. Which I don't have a problem missing that Supercross and I guess I could miss school on that Friday. I'd have to be back by Sunday afternoon though. And the Roush is the only one that would make it that far.
supercross is like april and its wack anyways lol. im pretty sure this weekend is the start of spring break for most schools

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
To say the least this weekend is going to be epic. Everyone will have a blast and if they don't we will hogtie em and force em to...so that was a little to far. Naw this is MM

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
supercross is like april and its wack anyways lol. im pretty sure this weekend is the start of spring break for most schools
Just looked it up and it is April 6th so that isn't a problem. Not sure about my spring break but i'll find out. If not i'll just skip the class that day.

1 - 20 of 653 Posts