Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hardcore Mustangs is proud to announce the official release of the Saleen Extreme Carbon Fiber inserts. We have them discounted as a promo of their release. They are being offered at only $349 shipped to your door. These are true carbon fiber and look beautiful at all angles. They look extremely nice on almost all colors. The pics are below. Let me know if there are any questions!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here, they are very subtle and give the car a smooth feeling...It seems like more of a continuous flow

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
They look pretty sweet, I just don't like the fact that they completely cover the window, I actually use it to see from time to time. Any word on any other CF parts that Trufiber is coming out with?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are working with Trufiber to make our own carbon fiber line of products for Hardcore Mustangs. What else are you looking for? Maybe we can start making them.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I'd like to see a good heat extracting hood along the style of the C6 and boy racer hoods, perhaps a mix of the two? I'm lookin for a functional hood with a single vent like the C6.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Not a fan of C/F...Mickeys car however...My 8 year old has been dying for some pics of your car mickey, he is a huge Transformer fan.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
We are working with Trufiber to make our own carbon fiber line of products for Hardcore Mustangs. What else are you looking for? Maybe we can start making them.
Not the answer I was expecting. Thats a good thing though. AnimalCrackers had a good idea, a CS6 functional type hood might be pretty sweet. A CF eleanor style hood would be sweet (any or all of Trufibers' hood styles would be cool in CF as an option), maybe CF chin spoilers, CF inlet pipes for supercharger kits, valve covers, strut tower brace or strut tower covers, rear bumper valance, or maybe even spoilers. Just spitting out ideas. I can be more specific design-wise if you want. :)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
make some carbon fiber wheels and you'll be set for life

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
That mess would be super expensive.
i can guarantee you even if they sold for $3k a set, there would be people out there who would buy them just for that extra 1/10th off their 1/4 time

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I myself would not consider CF wheels, too expensive and would probably get messed up too easily. What did you guys think about my ideas above? Too much?

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
damn those are flippin sweet!!! good price too. do the replace the original glass?
That is correct. They replace the rear window. Much cleaner look if you ask me.

Keep the ideas coming guys, some good ones for sure! :cool:

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
CF wheels would be a waste, if the weight of the car didnt shatter them the torque from the first time you dump the clutch would... The CF wheels would have to be soo bulky that they would weight just as much as any other wheel...

-1 for a bad idea...

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
those things look sweet!! it would look damn good with a carbon fiber hood and rear spoiler to go with them too. very nice.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
CF wheels would be a very hard thing to do.
Yeah, maybe they'd have to go back to load bearing spokes and suspend the mass from a hub. hehe. :)

I second the heat extractor style hood - something tastefully understated and functionally whizbang cool.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts