Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4172 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i start this thread on every forum im on and i always get a good outcome. hopefully i get the same outcome here.

the game is simple, when you see a ricer, snap a shot and post it here so we all can laugh at it! anyway, i'll start it off.

keep this going!

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
Oh I love it!

·
2,072 Posts
Sorry if any of these are reposts. I'm sure most of them are :D

·
2,072 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lmao @ the rice citation. i put that on a few ricers windshields when i lived in san antonio. lmaooo. annoying little civic hatch w a 4 inch exhaust.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
whats the blue STI doing in there. thats not rice!

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
whats the blue STI doing in there. thats not rice!
Agreed - that damage was obviously rally related, too.

Reminds me of the dumbass cops in California that are cracking down on the "street racers"* - There've been several accounts of BONE STOCK STi and Evo owners getting illegal modification tickets.

* I put street racer in quotes because, so far, none of the big busts they've been doing have had ANY evidence of street racing, just a bunch of the aforementioned illegal modification tickets, and no-front-plate tickets. They'll block in a parking lot with a large number of imports and have every car in the lot pop their hood, ticketing anything they can find.

·
2,072 Posts
Agreed - that damage was obviously rally related, too.

Reminds me of the dumbass cops in California that are cracking down on the "street racers"* - There've been several accounts of BONE STOCK STi and Evo owners getting illegal modification tickets.

* I put street racer in quotes because, so far, none of the big busts they've been doing have had ANY evidence of street racing, just a bunch of the aforementioned illegal modification tickets, and no-front-plate tickets. They'll block in a parking lot with a large number of imports and have every car in the lot pop their hood, ticketing anything they can find.
Actually I found those in some sort of import forum. All the people are ricers. This kid claimed " his bud couldn't hold her at over 100 mph in the twisties"

Great car, but doesnt know how to drive it.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
04SVTcobra and I caught this one outside of a wireless phone store. we saw it while we were going through a redlight and we just had to go through the parking lot and get a pic lol!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hey I feel for the kid stuck on the speed bump I have to be careful myself

·
Registered
817 Posts
^^^^ Brah for sure......its soooooo light.......

1 - 20 of 4172 Posts