Modded Mustang Forums banner

2121 - 2140 of 4172 Posts

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
You forgot the part where you put in a roll cage and a hard removable top.

:shiftyeyes

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
He's been slowly changing the car in a clone. Started out with an obvious v6, wheels and all. Added the stripes first, then I went to Texas Tech for a semester. I come back and now he's got a gt rear bumper, dual exhaust, bullits, and snake emblems. Even has the one in the grille. Really want to talk to him to see how big of a tool he is...

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Haha, yes, while the V6 convertible mustang is gay in its own right, it wasn't gay enough for me and my flamboyant taste, so I gayed it up.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
The only way you could possibly make that car any gayer is if you swapped a 5.4 into it. ;)

·
Make Me Squirt
2,455 Posts
He's been slowly changing the car in a clone. Started out with an obvious v6, wheels and all. Added the stripes first, then I went to Texas Tech for a semester. I come back and now he's got a gt rear bumper, dual exhaust, bullits, and snake emblems. Even has the one in the grille. Really want to talk to him to see how big of a tool he is...
**** that. Just race him! If he's that big of a tool that he tries to convince people he has a GT500 then he probably has enough pride to be stupid enough to race a GT and think he can actually win!

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
I say pretend to believe it's a GT500, then get all into it, and build his hopes and dreams up, and be like bro why'd they put a V6 in your GT500!! lol Idk I'd **** with him to no end. But then again....I'm just an asshole...lol

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
lol Literally one of a kind!!! lol I remember my friend who worked at a Ford Dealership told me about a guy who came in with a GT500 and wanted to trade it in for a newer one. Well when they ran the VIN it came back saying it was a GT. Turns out the guy had no idea about Mustangs, just that he wanted a GT500, so when he bought it some dick sold it to him as a GT500.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
I think Jeebus took a vacation on that one....let us mourn for this lost soul...lmao

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Omg :facepalm: does he have a car that makes all that noise but doesn't go anywhere?

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
Ahhhhh ok good. I hate it when you can still hear them from inside a room full of bullet proof glass -.- like my old Mach lol dumps, and with no muffler. Omg I hated the previous owner for that one. I would come out the car with my ears ringing.

2121 - 2140 of 4172 Posts