2141 - 2160 of 4172 Posts

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Not my picture, but it's relevant.

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
I'm all for putting Roush/Shelby/Saleen/Cobra/GT/Boss parts on any Mustang (even a 6) but when you put on badges and stickers (that say GT500 for example) that's when you've gone too far. I've got my eye on some GT500 parts for my GT but snake emblems for the fenders and grille are out of the question.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
I'm all for putting Roush/Shelby/Saleen/Cobra/GT/Boss parts on any Mustang (even a 6) but when you put on badges and stickers (that say GT500 for example) that's when you've gone too far. I've got my eye on some GT500 parts for my GT but snake emblems for the fenders and grille are out of the question.
+1. The only time i would put a snake or anything like that on my car would be like the classic mustangs, i would put on a cobra air cleaner, and stuff like that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Especially when its obviously a v6 with that gt500 front bumper and gt500 badges all around (including faux gas cap), and one of the axlebacks has a rusted off exhaust tip :facepalm:

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Exactly How I feel, I kinda dont want to put a GT500 Spoiler on my car since I already have the rims and the GT500 Front chin on my car.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Exactly How I feel, I kinda dont want to put a GT500 Spoiler on my car since I already have the rims and the GT500 Front chin on my car.
Do it. Just don't tell people its a gt500... The badges are going too far, but what you're talking about is totally fine

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Had a 3v Mustang do a massive ricer fly by while honking his horn at me the other day.

Today I saw a body kitted white civic with ugly ass tail lights and big 'ol folgers can exhaust.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
Had a 3v Mustang do a massive ricer fly by while honking his horn at me the other day.

Today I saw a body kitted white civic with ugly ass tail lights and big 'ol folgers can exhaust.
Must've been the Mustang GTR with a wankel v8, headers, forged pistons, etc.

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
Ohh. I was just saying i don't like it because i hate the hell out of a guy who owns one, and he likes to belittle my car.
blaming a car for a retarded ass hat owner is like blaming a guy for shooting something. just sayin

·
ExPeNsIvE HoBbY
1,920 Posts
You can, blame, a car for eating a t-bone, but wouldn't you rather stick your head up a butchers ass? No wait. You can get a good look at a butcher by sticking your head up a cows ass, but wouldn't you rather stick your head up the butchers ass? Wait that's not it either.

You can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a cows ass but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it?

Ya, that's it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Genibus Nitito Canus
2,947 Posts
It was a long day, thats all Im gonna say.

2141 - 2160 of 4172 Posts