Flowmaster Super 10s

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heres some videos of my V6 exhaust

·
#fordallday
17 Posts
I'm linking my 00' 6 cyl youtube vid here! I do believe this is the loudest 3.8 exhuast i've ever heard, youtube or real life. Stock headers, 3" piping all the way to the end (side pipes). No mufflers, no cats, no resonators, no x pipe, no h pipe. Two straight pipes that bend to go out the side. Also have a costom profile mild cam that makes it sound a little wierd.

I had the whole exhuast sytem custom cut bended & welded at a local shop for $100. Anyone intrested in this or a similar setup, don't hesitate to pm me with questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRkix7MJBMQ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cold start on cold day (hence exhaust smoke). Max RPM reached in video: around 3500.

1994 Mustang
4.2 v6 m112 Supercharged

Exhaust:
Mac Cat Back w/polished tips
Pacesetter H-pipe

Cam: Comp Cams 259HR115

·
Efficiency is Performance
1,214 Posts
Its been a while since I wanted to do a video of my exhaust sound. I am a strong believer in staying Single Exhaust tial pipe. Because of loss of low end torque and such. Anyways here is my first video of my exhaust sound.

Splitport
Windstar Intake
True CAI
90mm MAF
FLOWMASTER 40

·
Have you sharteezed?
245 Posts
YEAR: 2000 V6 Convertible
EXHAUST SETUP: Flowmaster Super 40 2.5" catback from 2000 GT with custom H-pipe (divorced duals) with 45-degree 3" tips
MUFFLER: Flowmaster Super 40
PROS: you can actually hear the exhaust now, startup sounds pretty nice - hardly noticeable when just cruising
CONS: exhaust drone around 1200rpm

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

oops - here are PICS:

SOUND CLIP:

·
Cyclone
16 Posts
BBKceramic shorty headers, FRPPxpipe, GT500mufflers

Hello all, new member here and I would like to share my exhaust build and stages on my 2013 3.7L cyclone MCA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just did my exhaust !

Installed the pace setter H-Pipe Adapter Kit (Part # 82 2921) together with the Flowmaster
American Thunder GT Catback (Part # 17312) for a classic muscle car sound on my sixxer

With the H-Pipe Adapter Kit you can build a True Dual Exhaust and its also an adapter to fit
Any GT Catback of your choise
You just have to cut behind your cats…

Heres a video with the sound, recorded from a farer distance to the car (but only with a smartphone)
But you can hear the sound. Best is to use headphones to hear all the bass !

121 - 140 of 146 Posts