Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mac offroad hpipe is getting installed in the morning:D

But I didnt buy any mils since im ordering a sct tuner/410 gear combo in the next few weeks. Will I be ok to drive until then? Do the codes from the rear o2s cause the car to run bad?

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
To add to the above post, the codes you will throw are going to tell you your cats are bad, your car will still be fine. The reason why you want to disable the rear o2s is that if something happens and your car is throwing other codes, you wont now about it because you will be ignoring the light.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To add to the above post, the codes you will throw are going to tell you your cats are bad, your car will still be fine. The reason why you want to disable the rear o2s is that if something happens and your car is throwing other codes, you wont now about it because you will be ignoring the light.
Ok cool,as long as I can drive for a week or two. Im hoping to order the tuner/410s as soon as I find someone to install them.

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
You can drive it like that forever if you want to it's just going to throw that code and give you a CEL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts