Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Built tranny Blown up. Carnage inside!!!

:D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
:eek:hsnap god damn i love your car. :drool

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol thanks. Didn't last long.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Is that the stub shaft that goes in the direct clutch? I think a 300M replacement shaft is available. I guess it does not matter sine you are going to put in a "race" trans in any way, you still going with a glide?

Yeah congrats on breaking the 4r, you are making some stupid power. :)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that the stub shaft that goes in the direct clutch? I think a 300M replacement shaft is available. I guess it does not matter sine you are going to put in a "race" trans in any way, you still going with a glide?

Yeah congrats on breaking the 4r, you are making some stupid power. :)
That was a main shaft which was hardened. I actually took it back to the place I had it built at and they gave me a sweet deal on another 4r70w rated to 1500hp. :)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's the beast :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Damn that is one from Level 10. I have heard good things about them. Will be interested to see how it holds up with what you got going on.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn that is one from Level 10. I have heard good things about them. Will be interested to see how it holds up with what you got going on.
The one I broke was built by them too, but it wasn't built for this setup haha. This one is built for it :D

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well cant install it till tuesday since my SFI flexplate wont be here till then :(

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
damn man! Let hope this one holds up lol

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It should. And the coolest part about this trans is overdrive is the strongest gear :)

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
lol yeah...IMO a TH400 or Glide would prob be a tad better that that power level..but thats me.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Ugh this post make me nervous for this track season.... My axle looked similar to that last year

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol yeah...IMO a TH400 or Glide would prob be a tad better that that power level..but thats me.
This one will handle A LOT I saw the parts going into it, all billet **** inside :)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
damn that new tranny looks like a beast

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Thanks, hopefully it will hold up as badass as it looks :)
Who cares how it looks. :)

What matters is what is inside and how it's set up. I have been in the mustang game for almost ten years and level 10 has always had a good name in the 4r70w world. Congrats on the new trans. Your car is more of a money pit than mine. :)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who cares how it looks. :)

What matters is what is inside and how it's set up. I have been in the mustang game for almost ten years and level 10 has always had a good name in the 4r70w world. Congrats on the new trans. Your car is more of a money pit than mine. :)
I have over 100k into this car.

I'll be putting my cage in, in a few days :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
OMG, I have a fraction of that in mine and thought it was a money pit. I am happy with my decision to keep and build my car. You must be very pleased with your car also. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts