Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
started this 68 conv. about 2 months ago have the rockers,floors and front suspension done along with engine install. thought maybe some of you would like to see it. Yes that is a brand new 5.4 4v gt 500 2008 version. also installed t56 6spd shifter came out in original hole. here is one photo if you want to see more just ask

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Iam doing it

I am trying to get my pc fixed so I can put pictures in this column instead of adding them as attachments I tried to paste them but it won't let me I have something wrong with my computer. anyway here are some of the photos of the progress on this car. After I get this thing fixed I will try to post more detailed pictures of the progress . Hope this works RED If I add pictures as an attachment you cannot tell what I am doing they will be too small. if anyone has any idea of what I have to do to put pictures in the comment section please let me know thanks RED

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
see if this works for pictures didn't work no pichttp://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q116/redhumphries/?action=view&current=IMG_0284.jpgture

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
looks great, bro. should be a wicked little sleeper...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now I will put my photos in photobucket and then move them to here watch out here they come what do you want to see first , floor installation, rockers, 1/4 skins,1/4 panel complete, front suspension install just what just ask. RED

·
Registered
73 Posts
Red: What's up with all of the tubing in the cab? Did you put that in to add support while doing the transition, or will you leave it in there to keep this monster from twisting you into knot form the torque?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the tubing inside the car is to support it while I cut out the floors, torque boxes, and inner and outer rockers. It will not let the car move at all in any direction when all this is cut out.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts