·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let'em fly

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
yeah i got a question and ive been searching for a while for this and i cant seemed to find the answer any where. where the hell does that yellow vacuum line go in behind the dash. i cant find the where to put it in so i can get the damn A/C to come out the vents instead of the window defroster/defogger and floor. i know someone said its somewhere above the gas pedal. im freaken clueless. its on my 92 5.0

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Haus said:
yeah i got a question and ive been searching for a while for this and i cant seemed to find the answer any where. where the hell does that yellow vacuum line go in behind the dash. i cant find the where to put it in so i can get the damn A/C to come out the vents instead of the window defroster/defogger and floor. i know someone said its somewhere above the gas pedal. im freaken clueless. its on my 92 5.0
Will this help? edit----didn't attach, let me figure it out and re-post

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Twist 2 Go said:
Haus said:
Will this help? edit----didn't attach, let me figure it out and re-post
*looks at watch* j/k thanks man for what ever help you can give me. really appreciate it.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2000si..in your case 10K + car

·
Registered
15 Posts
2000Si said:
How much does it cost to get a 5.0 into the nines.

Including the cost of the car.
I would say about 8 grand should be more than enough to get a 5.0 into the 9's....good suspension, a few boltons, a twin turbo setup and a little juice.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Haus said:
Look behind the center console (between it and the firewall) and there should be a harness with four or five vaccum lines in it (red, blue, yellow, green and I think thats it). If its not connected there, the vents wont work properly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts