Modded Mustang Forums banner

ok, so i need an alignment

1155 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  dennislv
i want to buy maximum motorsports bumpsteer kit, i need inner tie rod ends, what does the bumpsteer kit replace, the outer tie rod ends?

pretty much i want to buy some MM goodies for this alignment before i have it done, instead of just buying napa OEM stuff what else would i need?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
bump steer kits replace the outer tie rod ends... 90% of the time it's your inner tie rod ends that need replacing fyi
I always feel you would go through tires like a mofo with those
no doubt on the tire wear

but bet, if you're lowered, replace the rack (standard cardone rebuilt is like $80 @ o'reillys) which includes inners... The inners are like $20 each anyway so you're half way there... Then get offset rack bushings to push that bitch to where it should be...

The replacement tie rods are bandaid. If your geometry is off that bad, get replacement spindles or control arms that allow you to mount the tie rod ends an inch or 2 higher to counter the lowering
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.