Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tuesday Im going to pull a part to get some misc. crap for my car.

They have a 98 mustang in their stock right now and I want to know what all off of it is usable in a 2002 GT.

I need a steering rack/pinion possibly for one.

also will the interior of the drivers door be the same? I need a regulator and a motor for my window. this is the most important part for me right now.

also maybe some interior trim depending on the color of the donor car.

i know most interior is the same but unsure of the inner door, and the steering/suspension.

it may even have aftermarket parts i could get.

also going see a guy locally who has a field of old mustangs and new edge cars.

might be getting a bunch of toys. lol

so with that wish me luck and give me opinions on what i should find/ look for.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Regulator should be the same. Def. grab that and a spare one if you can.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a spare one as well? they only have one 98 model at the pull a part im going to, but the guy with the field of pony cars may have what I need.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yeah a spare one is cheap enough (especially from a "pull-a-part"), that way incase for some reason another one takes a dump you have one or if a buddy or something needs one you can help em' out (I dunno, it's just what I would do. That's how I think)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It makes since logically but my wallet constantly screams at me to spend my money on things that arent car related yet somehow it ends up going to the car in the form of gas, insurance leaving me with limited play money.

·
Registered
444 Posts
It makes since logically but my wallet constantly screams at me to spend my money on things that arent car related yet somehow it ends up going to the car in the form of gas, insurance leaving me with limited play money.
Same here lol cant wait til the car is paid for, then the car payment money becomes mod money:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts