Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay first i asked for a great suspension package for around a grand, but now i realized to get a really get a mint suspension package i need around 2000. Please, My car is way overpowered i do nice turns at nice speeds and the car yes it comes with decent handling stock but i need better. Let me know what you all think.. Oh and any Word on the dynotech aluminum driveshafts from brenspeed? It says it supports 800+ rear wheel horsepower if i remember correctly... The spider shaft says around 500, and realalistically I will be making over 600rwhp within a matter of time. Once my tranny goes ill have a wc plopped in i actually have one sitting around my brother built one for me 2 years ago before i even bought the car because .. well its along story but yea. Okay so driveshaft, suspension, Oh and i dont know much about what i need but when i do plan on jacking my motors power up, What do i need? any know a kit that i can buy? im talking like forged crap blah blah. Okay so thopse four things, thanks SO much you guys are the bomb.g men by 3 baby

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Check these out for suspension.

BMR 05-07 GT LEVEL 2 Handling Package [HPE002] - $2,094.95

G-Trac Suspension Kit - Stage 1 - '05-'08 Ford Mustang
G-Trac Suspension Kit - Stage 2 - '05-'08 Ford Mustang
G-Trac Suspension Kit - Stage 3 - '05-'08 Ford Mustang

I'm not sure what to tell you about the Spydershaft. As far as the motors go, most people will tell you that it is cheaper to buy a new forged shortblack, instead of having the motor rebuilt with new internals. While you are having motor work done you should have the heads ported and polished, and a new set of cams installed.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
spydershaft is rated lower than the powerhouse 1 i believe.. theres also shaftmasters... a group buy is on shaftmasters currently on modularfords.com

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
join that site and go ahead.. modularfords.com

btw where at in li?
i got a house in greenport (summerhouse) i live in maspeth queens..

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Hey 1BAD.. I was born in East Williston just off Roslyin Rd...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts