Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the post it appears there are several Oklahoma residents on here. Driving around OKC I see atleast one sharp stang everyday.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
I'm in OKC. I'm one of the few with Grabber Orange

·
Registered
191 Posts
OKC here
cars in the shop getting the steeda front fascia painted, by the way steeda, great service, great parts!

·
Registered
67 Posts
OKC here. Member of OMC.

·
Registered
67 Posts
All of you in the OKC area, if you are looking for a great Mustang performance mechanic, check out Bolt-on Performance on the web. The owner, Glenn Mills was a local hot rodder who recently retired as a aerospace engineer and now is a small business owner. He takes the time to discuss your desired effects from mods, gives you good advice, excellent price and outstanding service. Go by and see him. He is in Moore OK just east of I-35 on 12th.

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey btrokc i seen your car at glenns shop the other day it looks pretty nice

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey btrokc i seen your car at glenns shop the other day it looks pretty nice
Finally got my chrome valve covers today. Glenn will have the blower and rear end parts in soon so will get to drive it again. Keep dropping in, it is really going to be something when we finish.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Friday the 29th? Coits on 50th? 6pm? Does anyone want to meet up for the OKC Modded Mustang Club?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
if i can make it i'm up for it

·
Registered
191 Posts
wheres the car show?

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
sure it's in tulsa. probably at the fair grounds. inside maybe??? don't really know my brother told me about it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts