Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone that has any old GT springs for the rear they would like to sell?

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have my old 1999 cobra IRS stock springs that I would sell you them for $20 plus shipping but I'm not sure if they work

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea i checked the classifieds...no one has any "decent" stangs around here like mine, bunch of cobra boys but no GT's..any Gt's here 1999-04 are POS's. Makes me sad seeing em being ghettoed out with 22's and fart cans :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not too sure if the Cobra IRS springs will work on the GT, my guess is no but im not too sure. Any one know?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Yea i checked the classifieds...no one has any "decent" stangs around here like mine, bunch of cobra boys but no GT's..any Gt's here 1999-04 are POS's. Makes me sad seeing em being ghettoed out with 22's and fart cans :(
i mean the classifieds on modded mustangs

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
I have a set of factory gt springs. i would just have to hunt them out of the storage bldg.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah, i feel like an idiot haha, nope havent checked that. Ill do that right now.

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
ppl usually stash them and forget about them but not throw them away for some reason.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea i need some for the rear. If anything ill just buy the set cause car scrapes too much, soon coil overs are going in to the front...whole suspension is getting modded. So yea if you find em let me know how much you want!

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
lol i've got some man...shipping would suck tho

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
if I find those things I will let you know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts