Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used to have a 2003 Torch Red V6, I think I was one of the first running a cam on their V6 on this website back in '05. There wasnt many of us back then, but I can see thats changed! Anyway heres a video that used to get me tons and tons of questions back then.

Since I was 16 when I got it, I gave it back to my parents after having it for 6 years back in '09. My dad drives it ever day and loves it.

More recently, last week infact, I bought a 2004 Z06 with 20,355 miles; unfortunately I have to wait 2 months to get home to drive it. I've been in Afghanistan for 11 months now.

Glad to see the V6 community is growing, its what started my love for cars!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
That sounds awesome! Cool to see someone return, I am kind of new so I don't remember you but I can relate. Always loved cars but MM really taught me a lot.. Made a hobby out of it.

What kind of cam/mods did you run?

Reactions: Alexander III

·
Registered
158 Posts
Amazing sound.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cam was a 207/215, I think 112 LSA from rpm-mustangs. I dont think theyre in business anymore.

Mods that I remember were the cam, intake, gt take offs w/ 40 series flowmasters, pro 5.0 shifter, h&r supersports, mach 1 takeoff shocks/struts, MM c/c plates, gt rear bumper, cobra front w/ foglights. Thats all I remember for now

·
Registered
631 Posts
Used to have a 2003 Torch Red V6, I think I was one of the first running a cam on their V6 on this website back in '05. There wasnt many of us back then, but I can see thats changed! Anyway heres a video that used to get me tons and tons of questions back then.

YouTube - 2003 V6 Mustang Exhaust Clip

Since I was 16 when I got it, I gave it back to my parents after having it for 6 years back in '09. My dad drives it ever day and loves it.

More recently, last week infact, I bought a 2004 Z06 with 20,355 miles; unfortunately I have to wait 2 months to get home to drive it. I've been in Afghanistan for 11 months now.

Glad to see the V6 community is growing, its what started my love for cars!
Right there with ya buddy. 1 more month of sand storms and Im outta here. BTW enjoy the Z.

·
V6 BIOTCH
6,945 Posts
Very nice car, i remember liking that video back in the day when I was a noob and never dreamed of modding my stang ... now im trying to get a 4.2 inserted w/ all sorts of **** :) I cant wait! Just have had REALLY SHITTY LUCK.

Check out my Cam Installation thread in the V6 section. almost 800 posts and 11,000+ views and growing :p

I plan on doing a full write up over my experience, and hopefully getting a sticky made. I recieved ALOT of very helpfull links, and lots of advice out of the experience.

Will enlighten people on N/A builds and make it easy for people to research and figure out what it takes to do all this :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts