Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man. now, which ones should i get haha. i dont want to get a 429 cobra jet emblem cause id look like a huge tool.

·
Banned
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, but i like the cubic inch look better.

would it look dumb to have the 69 mustang script on the side where the pony normally is?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yea, but i like the cubic inch look better.

would it look dumb to have the 69 mustang script on the side where the pony normally is?
autobadges.com

grab some 232 badges

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
if youre gonna change them, put on some 4.0 emblems. anything else IMO wont look good.

the only retro styled emblem i like is the tri-bar pony for the front grill thats off to the left side

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
get the Lx ones... cause technically following mustang history, thats what the econ version was, thats what yours is

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
get the turbocharged emblem and than by a fake blow off valve!!!! :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Man, I think this would be the way to go for a retro look and no WTF? stares.

thats off an explorer right? i think it looks good, could also put one on the trunk lid like the GT has

·
Registered
218 Posts
I like the one acmiller posted, thats the badge I was planning to get for my car to go where the GT badge is for the v8s on the trunklid. I say get either the 4.0 badge or the V with the 6 in it. Where are you planning on putting them tho, because IMO any extra badges on the trunklid wouldn't look good on your style mustang.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts