Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Sarcastic Sally
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This delete just makes me love our bodystyle lines that much more, I dont love the entire stalker kit(just the back bumper) but does anybody have any idea how I might delete the sidescoops like this gentleman? I appreciate the feedback!

Twin Turbo SN95 Cobra- Yay or Na

·
Registered
164 Posts
looks like a lot of work, custom molded for sure. wish they had some sort of delete out there for the side scoop, the one thing I really don't care for on our body style

·
Sarcastic Sally
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he had somebody fill it and shave it for sure, I wonder how hard it might actually be...

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Step 1. Buy a 5 gallon pail of bondo
Step 2. Get to work

Lol

But seriously it looks like its a custom job where they probably filled in the space with sheet metal or something like that.

* i am not sure how it looks once the factory scoop is removed. It might be as simple as filling in some holes and whatnot.

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
I used to dislike the body style, but I have to admit its really growing on me and its cars like that that make me wish I got an older stang.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Car is bad....I like the body lines of that car for sure. But there's a lot more going on that just that delete.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Those horrible bumpers make it hard for me to get an honest opinion...

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
personally i like most of the car and think it would look even better all silver, and with the matching stalker side skirts - perhaps even with an s281 spoiler.

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
personally i like most of the car and think it would look even better all silver, and with the matching stalker side skirts - perhaps even with an s281 spoiler.

I agree.But it did help me make up my mind about putting the red stripe on my rims and lowering my car more.:D

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I agree.But it did help me make up my mind about putting the red stripe on my rims and lowering my car more.:D
really wish i could dump mine into the weeds on 18x10s too. but potholes and ride quality and affordability are stopping me :) your car looks great though man.

·
Registered
96 Posts
really wish i could dump mine into the weeds on 18x10s too. but potholes and ride quality and affordability are stopping me :) your car looks great though man.
Thanks Kyle I appreciate the compliment and same to you.I actually can't go too much lower because my H-pipe decides it likes to hit speed bumps every now and then.But I can stand to lay it down another inch or so.The good thing about here is that it's pretty much all interstate.I can't really tell a difference in the ride quality now and when it was stock height.
Yeah the 18x10s are sick as hell..I'm going to have to have something like your old motor setup before I decide to sneak something like those past the wife and under the back of mine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts