Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im for sure going boosted when my tax return comes. My original goal was to go simple like a vortech v1. something small that will let me have fun on the streets and I can upgrade later on. Ive been seeing a bunch of threads about this ON3 turbo and it seems too good to be true but a hell of a deal if its actually quality parts. Is it smog safe? Id love to go turbo rather than supercharged but I live in gay California where the want to ruin the fun for us :cockblockedsad: any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
536 Posts
Lol I live in CA and been thinking of getting the same kit. Just gotta know the right people when it comes to smog. Definitely won't pass visual!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Lol I live in CA and been thinking of getting the same kit. Just gotta know the right people when it comes to smog. Definitely won't pass visual!
:lmao

your one of the unlucky ones that have a pre 2000 car, starting next year there just going to plug in the obd2 and see if all the smog crap egr, cats are working, no sniffer is going to be in the tail pipe :p so my cams shall pass ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts