Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 205 Posts

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
****ing cum stangs its sad when a 4 banger is faster than most of you guys.
IDK if you are referring to the lap times I posted, but here ya go:

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 @ ViR: 3:08.6
2010 Camaro SS @ ViR: 3:09.5

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Will that stop him from reproducing? Lol
We can only hope.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Im talking about your cobalt lol. Faster than most mustangs

·
Registered
691 Posts
I will say that the Cobalts really move out for just simple bolt ons though. And the 1le takes care of the track pack mustang. But then you got the boss to bad Gm was a day late and dollar short coming out with the Z28 and its high price tag.

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

And yeah can't wait for the 2015 with irs will be trading if it turns out to be a nice car.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
A colbalt beating my 3v is like a Chevy being better then ford.
Sorry but it just will never happen.
3,500lbs w/ 260whp/275wtq + 3.55 gears

3000lbs w/ 240whp/240wtq + 3.85 factory gear ratio

Like I said, from a dig, I can only take a 2v, but from a roll, a stock 3v isn't safe from a stock SS/TC. It seems like a drivers race to me, and NLS makes it cake in the Cobalt.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

Like I said, from a dig, I can only take a 2v, but from a roll, a stock 3v isn't safe from a stock SS/TC. It seems like a drivers race to me, and NLS makes it cake in the Cobalt.
His 3v has 500rwhp i believe lol

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
His 3v has 500rwhp i believe lol

:foshizzle:

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Here we go with another guy saying everyone is butt hurt. If you took butt hurt out of your posts you wohldnt have anything else to say. You don't have a ford so stop trolling this forum. Oh but I bet I'm butt hurt because I replied to this even though I've never even spoken to you before. Damnit I'm butt hurt again because I posted this sentence.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Lol how many ****ing times do i have to tell you tools that i have a 2010 SS and a 2012 Charger srt8. Get off the Ford dick and go out and test drive other cars besides just Fords and you guys will be shocked that you might like them. Gotta love brand loyal ****s they have no clue
If you like them good for you. Mechanically wise their ****. Dodges are always ****. They're made shitty, they run shitty, and the drive like a ****ing tank and feel like the car is so heavy it has a hard time getting up and going. In my cobra I outrun camaro's, I wouldnt drive one because their ugly as sin and I don't want to be seen in one. Plus Rey sound like a tractor with any aftermarket exhaust. It's brand loyalty because they make good cars.

If anyone is butthurt it's you because you own two shitty ponies cars that both get outrun by the mustang.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
ok.

oneslow, you stated you have a charger,camaro, and a mustang.

Why?

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,385 Posts
If you like them good for you. Mechanically wise their ****. Dodges are always ****. They're made shitty, they run shitty, and the drive like a ****ing tank and feel like the car is so heavy it has a hard time getting up and going. In my cobra I outrun camaro's, I wouldnt drive one because their ugly as sin and I don't want to be seen in one. Plus Rey sound like a tractor with any aftermarket exhaust. It's brand loyalty because they make good cars.

If anyone is butthurt it's you because you own two shitty ponies cars that both get outrun by the mustang.

Yea camaros sound like zips taco episode in the toilet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Official Thread Killer
10,459 Posts

Who races a stock **** car...? Ricers.... :gtfo

Nvm, just realized that we changed the website to stockmustangs.com :shiftyeyes

41 - 60 of 205 Posts