Modded Mustang Forums banner

2221 - 2240 of 2418 Posts

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Stop deciding solely on looks. I'ld bang either in the fart box but then what? See which one you are the most comfortable around and enjoy the company with. A relationship is for the long haul. We change as we get older in that not all of us will be GQ material.
We may change as we get older, but her fart box looks and feels the same :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I'd bang both, Heck maybe they'd even be down for a 3some but I will say I do prefer the tiny girls, ones with a decent bum (squishy not firm), I could careless about boobs as I believe they're for babies :lol no offense to the boob lovers.

But in all honesty both girls are beautiful in their own separate ways.

I weigh 160 I'm also 6ft tall < if that makes a difference in my view of things.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Hello womenz i am here for your roastbeefs
Perfect profile line for social app: "If while eating an Arby's sandwich it either 1) reminds you of yourself or 2) keep telling yourself that you aren't QUITE a Big Montana, don't swipe right. Thanks"

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I killed my date last night. I took her to a restaurant I worked at for years, but didn't tell her right away.

So we walked in, and I dont say anything to the hostess and says: "Mr. Caruso, we have your table ready outside. As she is taking us to the table, I shake hands with all the waiters, like old school mafia. We sit down and the waiter immediately brings us a bottle of wine and two glasses.

A few minutes later the chef comes out to say hi to me, and tells us he prepared something special for us LMAO, so at that point I told her that I used to work there haha.

Can't wait to see her again.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I killed my date last night. I took her to a restaurant I worked at for years, but didn't tell her right away.

So we walked in, and I dont say anything to the hostess and says: "Mr. Caruso, we have your table ready outside. As she is taking us to the table, I shake hands with all the waiters, like old school mafia. We sit down and the waiter immediately brings us a bottle of wine and two glasses.

A few minutes later the chef comes out to say hi to me, and tells us he prepared something special for us LMAO, so at that point I told her that I used to work there haha.

Can't wait to see her again.

Oh, the chef came to the table eh?

3:05-end

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
So a bit of a update.

Got back from visiting that girl over the weekend a few hours ago. I drove up there with literally zero expectations. Basically just wanted to see what would happen. I had kind of figured nothing would ever transpire between us after August when we didn't really talk for a bit.

Anyways ended up having one of the best nights I've had in a longtime last night. There is defiantly some potential here. She is moving back to my city at the end of April for the summer and wants me to come back and visit her soon.

Overall I'm glad I went. Turns out to be 5 hours each way but is totally worth it.
Told you to go for it.. She still wants the D. She obviously still has feelings for you and it's more than just this little summer fling crap. Keep working at it, as you never know this could be the gal!

I've had two kids and while I only got stretch marks on my thighs and hips it def effects my self estee . The worst part is the extra skin that makes you look bigger than you are and the fact that most of the damage is irreversible. It was worth it and I love them. I was 127 when I got pregnant with my daughter who is 1 and right this minute I'm 145 so I still have almost 20 pounds to go. It sucks. Pregnancy threw my thyroid for a loop too so its hard to lose it but I'm getting there. My husband is super supportive though and has gone with my no red meat no pork clean eating diet change without to much of a fuss.

Long story short he still loves me, I love my kids but not my thighs, and I'm not 20 anymore lol, but I'm still hot even with 20 extra pounds.
Thyroid issues really do suck. It's something that affects a lot of people. Some people don't even realize they have a thyroid issue. I've saw a lot of people do those different types of workouts and diets from Beach Body which helped a lot of people tremendously. The most important thing is that you're husband loves you and supports you though. At least you didn't fall into the trend where people completely let themselves go lol!

I'd bang both, Heck maybe they'd even be down for a 3some but I will say I do prefer the tiny girls, ones with a decent bum (squishy not firm), I could careless about boobs as I believe they're for babies :lol no offense to the boob lovers.

But in all honesty both girls are beautiful in their own separate ways.

I weigh 160 I'm also 6ft tall < if that makes a difference in my view of things.
6 ft 160.. Yeah you're pretty thin dude. Everyone has their own personal likings, some guys like big boobs, big asses, little girls, fat girls..

I don't know about you though, but I always noticed that really skinny guys always seem to date these BIG girls.. And I'm not talking curvy.. I'm talking BIG...

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
I don't know about you though, but I always noticed that really skinny guys always seem to date these BIG girls.. And I'm not talking curvy.. I'm talking BIG...
i see that a lot too lol

maybe it's some kind of natural instinct. i know there have been studies done that show men are more attracted to bigger women when they're hungry because the weight subconsciously implies that they have the resources to stay fed, so maybe that has something to do with it

·
&#9562;&#8857; &#8857;&#9565;
14,719 Posts

Some girls actually are just looking for that. I find that a lot of people use tinder to just try and make friends when they move to a new city and don't know anyone.

The girl I'm talking about said that on her profile. (Yes we met on tinder lol) and we hung out for almost 6 months just a friends before sleeping together.

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,178 Posts
Some girls actually are just looking for that. I find that a lot of people use tinder to just try and make friends when they move to a new city and don't know anyone.

The girl I'm talking about said that on her profile. (Yes we met on tinder lol) and we hung out for almost 6 months just a friends before sleeping together.

Ahh the long con.... :naughty:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
i see that a lot too lol

maybe it's some kind of natural instinct. i know there have been studies done that show men are more attracted to bigger women when they're hungry because the weight subconsciously implies that they have the resources to stay fed, so maybe that has something to do with it
Haha this is great. I've never heard that before, but it seriously makes a lot of sense. There has to be a subconscious reason behind why pole thin dudes are attracted to big bertha lol. They always said that women find bigger guys comforting because they see them as someone who can protect them. So do these guys see it the same way too? Are they whimps and know that their fatty will sit on the competition? Haha..

This is great haha

They want the free food.
Haha.. You ever watch those shows like my 600 lb life? There's always some skinny person feeding them the food. It's usually the husband or boyfriend who is massively thin.

2221 - 2240 of 2418 Posts