Modded Mustang Forums banner

2261 - 2280 of 2418 Posts

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Story time?
You eat lunch together....everyday. You go to work together in same car....everyday. You come home together from work in same car....everyday. Just need a division of daily grind somewhere.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
You eat lunch together....everyday. You go to work together in same car....everyday. You come home together from work in same car....everyday. Just need a division of daily grind somewhere.
Ah, I was expecting something more interesting lol. I lived with a guy from work for a year without issues but we worked different hours.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
:serious:
Ah, I was expecting something more interesting lol. I lived with a guy from work for a year without issues but we worked different hours.
Were you romantically involved with him, or just roommates?

If just roommates, a completely different situation. If you're in a relationship with someone, you need time apart so that you can miss them, otherwise if you spend practically every moment with them, riding to work, home from work, lunch every day, and in the same workplace every day, it is a serious trial of patience. I love my wife to death, and I love spending time with her, but I know that working together would put serious strain on our relationship.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
:serious:

Were you romantically involved with him, or just roommates?

If just roommates, a completely different situation. If you're in a relationship with someone, you need time apart so that you can miss them, otherwise if you spend practically every moment with them, riding to work, home from work, lunch every day, and in the same workplace every day, it is a serious trial of patience. I love my wife to death, and I love spending time with her, but I know that working together would put serious strain on our relationship.

Haha. No relationship lmao

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
My roommate works with me, no problems dealing with him
That's how all relationships start out.
But next month you'll get home 10 minutes after he does and he'll be grilling you about who Lito is and why you're always talking nuts and pipe with him.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Holy. ****. I somehow got a phone number.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
And she already stopped texting me. She gave me her number without me asking and everything.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
From what I've seen if it gets past one day the likelihood they aren't going to text you back goes up to like 90%. All I want is to go on some dates, I go on one every 2 years it seems like. Even if it doesn't turn into a relationship atleast they thought I was good enough to spend time with.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
From what I've seen if it gets past one day the likelihood they aren't going to text you back goes up to like 90%. All I want is to go on some dates, I go on one every 2 years it seems like. Even if it doesn't turn into a relationship atleast they thought I was good enough to spend time with.

I hear bitching about ones life problems tends to solve them....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Has anyone had any success on match?

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I'm trying to use this online dating till I can get a day off on a weekend night and my friends schedules line up.

2261 - 2280 of 2418 Posts