Modded Mustang Forums banner

2281 - 2300 of 2418 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I thought that Match was just overpriced garbage to be honest. I paid for 6 months, but never really yielded any promising results. This was quite a few years ago, so maybe it's a lot more popular now, but who knows. I met my wife on POF to be honest. Although I would've probably met her in person at some point because she went to some of the car shows I went to, and she probably would've bumped into me since she and I know a few of the same people.

·
7,918 Posts
I haven't been going on dating sites in a few weeks. I kind of lost interest. I was at the bar tonight and realized also that I haven't talked to girls in person in months, and I used to be good at it. Mostly its the people I've been hanging around with. I think if I get a smart phone again I'm going to delete all the apps. I still have like 3 contacts for hookups that I'll keep, but I'm tired of chasing girls that I'm only going to bang. I'm just gonna start doing things for myself and better myself.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Any new updates or good stories.. It's been pretty slow and bland in here lately!

·
Super Moderator
7,913 Posts
I've had a lot of badluck recently. dozens of no responses and people that just stop responding. Nothing too interesting though I did stay up late messaging a girl I dated back in high school (It's been about 14 years). Shes one of my friends' ex-wife which I guess makes it interesting but they divorced a decade ago, statute on that has expired lol ;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Haha well that's interesting lol. So how's these chats going with this chick?

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
I've been talking with a polish girl but I have a feeling it's not gonna work out..

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I've had a lot of badluck recently. dozens of no responses and people that just stop responding. Nothing too interesting though I did stay up late messaging a girl I dated back in high school (It's been about 14 years). Shes one of my friends' ex-wife which I guess makes it interesting but they divorced a decade ago, statute on that has expired lol ;)
I'd say that is plenty of time. She looks GREAT for 30 btw.

Food for thought, my best friend is married to an ex of mine from HS. The three of us are all 36. I introduced them though. They have two kids and have been married 10 years. I just saw them last weekend. There has never been any awkwardness.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I've been talking with a polish girl but I have a feeling it's not gonna work out..
At least most polish girls like the sausage

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
She doesn't like the kmac though lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Haha. She looks great at 30! Congrats dude, hopefully everything works out.

I've never introduced any of my friends to my exes to date but I did introduce who was supposed to be my best friend to a girl I was friends with. They both hit it off, and at the time he had a g/f. He asked me for relationship advice and I told him, can you picture yourself marrying the girl you're currently with. He told me no, so I asked him if he could picture a future with the girl I introduced him to. He said absolutely and so I told him to kick the other girl to the curb (in a nice way) and to start dating this new girl. So he did, and they ended up getting married.. What was interesting though was I wasn't invited to the wedding and I was alienated from the group of friends we had, for God only knows what reason? I just saw them at a friends wedding and they refused to say hi to me and even went as far as to blocking my wife on Facebook (whom they've never even met or talked to in their lives). It's interesting how people can make a turn immediately, and basically disown you as a friend. I never made an advance at this girl, as I was never interested in her. One guy they hung out with, my buddy used to question if they were doing things together, but he used to talk **** on me. Now like I said, none of them have talked to me again. This was like 8 years ago now too lol. So when I saw them just this past year, I thought maybe they'd be civil enough to at least say hi at my friends wedding, but they couldn't even manage that. Makes me laugh that people are that ****ed up. I see it as this, my life is a lot better knowing I don't have friends like that around me.

So with that, I think it's cool that your ex and friend got married and you guys all get along. We couldn't even get along and I introduced the two and never even made advances at her or even considered it lol.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Nor was she even your ex lol

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
My birthday is Jan 9 hehe

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Funny thing, I work with 60 people, its 7 of us in the accounting department, out of the 60 people in the company 6 have birthdays in January, and all of them are in the accounting department.

·
7,918 Posts
Went on Tinder at work last week, found this girl who worked at the hospital nearby. We met up, went on a date this past weekend, and shes been meeting me at work to bring me coffee and make out. I'm getting her whipped.

2281 - 2300 of 2418 Posts